Chapter Sixteen: Surgery (P1)

Dying Inside:

Chapter 16:

Annalise's POV:

"Anna if you don't get the surgery tomorrow, you're going to die." The doctor said to me after my begging and pleading. "But Dr. Lucas..." I frowned. "It's final, we'll prep you tomorrow morning." He said before leaving. "Annie, I'm so sorry." McKenna said to me as I started crying. Her and Carlee hugged me tightly as I cried. "I worked so hard for this and now I can't even meet them!" I sobbed, even though it's hard for me to breathe when I cry but I don't care. "Anna, calm down." My mom said as I heard my monitor beeping slowly. I looked at it to see that I wasn't getting that much oxygen. I sniffed and wiped my eyes before grabbing my phone and going on Twitter.

@AnnaBanana-Gardner: I have to get surgery tmrw so I can't see @onedirection 😭

I posted it and locked my phone. "I can't believe this." I sighed softly and covered my face.

•••

I woke up the next morning with my mom watching the news. "Morning my love." She said cheerfully. "Hey." I mumbled before sitting up. "Still upset?" She asked and I nodded before picking up my bookbag. "Did you bring my camera?" I asked my mom and she nodded, pointing to the closet that was under the TV. I opened it and grabbed out my camera before setting it up in front of a chair in my room. "When do I have to do a treatment?" I asked her and she looked at the board above my bed. "9." She answered and i nodded. I turned on the camera and arranged it so it faced me correctly. I pressed the record button and started the video.

Harry's POV:

I reread Anna's latest tweet one last time. I can't believe she's getting her surgery especially since our concert's tonight. I sighed and huffed onto the couch. "What's wrong Haz?" Liam asked me, sitting on the couch in front of me. "You know Anna, that girl I've been tweeting?" I asked and he nodded. "Well last night she tweeted that she has to get her surgery today and she can't go to the concert." He frowned. "Poor thing, I bet she's so upset. She's probably been waiting for this for months." He said and i nodded. "I feel really bad and I don't know what to do." "If she can't go to the concert..." Liam started and i looked at him. "How about we bring the concert to her?"

A/N: I feel really bad for anna, hopefully she feels better after the surgery. Stay tuned for Part 2!

Read, comment, and like all of my stories!

Please follow me, I love you guys!❤️