Chapter Ten: Girl's Day

Dying Inside:

Chapter 9:

Annaliese’s POV:

*Eight Days until Concert*

“Bye mama, see you Sunday!” I said as McKenna and I got out and walked to Zoe’s door. I rang the door and waited as I heard footsteps towards the door. The door opened and we saw Zoe at the door. “Hey!” she smiled and hugged us. “Hey.” I smiled as she let us in. she grabbed our bags and took them downstairs as we followed her. We saw Lily, Scotland, Scotland’s younger sister, Holland, and Delaney. “Hey!” they smiled as we sat on the couch with them. Lily, McKenna, and Holland walked upstairs to Lily’s room as Zoe, Delaney, Scotland, and I watched TV. “What do you want to do tomorrow?” Zoe asked as we started listening to the radio. “We can go to the mall and have a girl’s day.” I offered and they nodded, smiling. Lily called us upstairs and we walked to her. 

“How’s your dinner girls?” Zoe’s mom asked as we ate. It was angel hair pasta with sausages and peas. “It’s great.” I smiled and we continued eating. After we finished, I took my enzymes and walked to Zoe’s room. We all laid on her bed and listened to music. I laid my head on her lap and went on twitter

@Anna-BananaGardner: having a lot of fun with the girls @zobo23 @LoveLaney @supscottie143 <3

I locked my phone and sat up on Zoe, who groaned playfully and continued texting her boyfriend, Jayden. When it was getting late, we got ready for bed and walked downstairs to the basement. Zoe put in This is Us and we sat on the couch and fangirled all night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard Best Song Ever being blasted from the speakers of the radio and smiled, opening my eyes. Zoe and Delaney were dancing and singing along. I giggled and sat up, running my fingers through my tangled hair. “Morning babe.” Zoe smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and stood up. “Morning.” I walked to my bag and pulled out a yellow tank skater dress. I walked to the bathroom and got ready. I got dressed and put on some light brown t-strap sandals. “Don’t you look pretty.” Scotland smiled and did her eyeliner with her pencil and mirror. She was wearing a light pink tank top, a white three tiered eyelet skirt, and black flip-flops. “You look pretty too.” I smiled and braided my bangs and pinned them back with a bobby pin. We waited for Zoe and Delaney to get ready. When they were done, we grabbed our purses and walked upstairs. “Morning girls.” Zoe’s mom said to us. “Morning.” We said. “Where are you guys going to?” she asked. “We’re going to Chik-fil-a and the mall and maybe getting our nails done.” Zoe answered and she nodded. “I’ll see you guys when you get home.” She said as we walked out.

“Shotgun!” I smiled and ran to Zoe’s mom’s car. Delaney and Scotland ran after me as we all laughed. I got into the front seat quickly and smirked at Delaney and Scotland, who sat in the back. “Shut up.” Laney smiled as Zoe turned the car on. She turned up the radio as she drove away.

Please read, comment, and vote all of my stories!

Please follow me! Love you <3