Chapter Eleven: The Mall and Emails

Dying Inside:

Chapter 11:

Annaliese’s POV:

When we got to Chick-fil-a, Zoe parked and we all got out. We walked inside and stood in line looking at the menu. “Hey girls, what would you like?” this boy named Brandon asked us. We all ordered chicken biscuits and sat down with our drinks as we waited. We played on our phones and drank our drinks. I went on Instagram and took a picture of them with the caption

@ayooanna: having a girl’s day! @Zo-bo13 @Delaney-Fitzgerald @super_Scottie

I put my phone away and we continued eating. When we finished, we threw all of our trash away and got back into Zoe’s car. While we drove to the mall, cars with girls around our ages would put down their windows and waved to us. I would wave back and smile. “You have a lot of fans.” Scotland said as Zoe tried to find a parking spot. “Yeah, it’s so weird.” I chuckled as she parked and we all got out. We walked inside and shopped until we dropped.

“Thanks for watching and I can’t wait to see you guys next time.” I blew a kiss to the camera and waved. I pressed the red button on the camera and it stopped recording. “Did you finish your video?”  Zoe asked as she sat beside me. I nodded and uploaded the video onto my computer. I just filmed a haul video with all the new clothes I bought. I put the clothes back into the bag and started a long night of editing and having fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seven Days until Concert*

“Thanks for the breakfast.”  Zoe’s mom as I took my morning enzymes. “No problem sweetie, it was nice having you here.” She said to me as McKenna and I hugged her. The doorbell rang and she opened it. I saw my mom and Carlee and we picked up our bags. “Bye, see you guys tomorrow.” I said and hugged Zoe, Delaney, and Scotland. “Bye.” They waved as we left.

I was lying on the couch, reading all of the comments on my new video when mama called me. I looked at her and she had the biggest smile on her face. “What’s up?” I asked, sitting up. “Guess who just emailed me?” she asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. “Modest Management.”

Please read, comment, and vote all of my stories!

Please follow me! Love you <3