Chapter Twenty One: Leaving for LA

Dying Inside:

Chapter 21:

Annaliese's POV:

*Three Weeks Later*

"C'mon lets go!" My mom yelled as I quickly carried my suitcase down the stairs. I finally get to see my idols live, I even get to hang out with them before. I'm so excited. We put all of our suitcases in the trunk and got into the front seat. "Anna, are you alright?" She asked me. "Yeah. I'm fine, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well you're grinning like a mad man." She chuckled and i blushed. "I don't know." I blushed more as she started to drive. When we made it to the airport, we got out our suitcases and rolled them inside. Since it was really early in the morning, there wasn't a big crowd of people in it. I walked beside McKenna as we waited for our mom and Carlee to come inside. "I'm so excited." McKenna smiled at me. "Me too." I said as Carlee and mom finally reached us. "Finally." I joked as she hit me playfully. "Let's go through security."

"Flight 2585 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding." I heard the speakers say. I got up and grabbed my backpack before following my mom and sisters to the airplane. "I'm so excited!" Carlee smiled as we sat in the back of the first class. "Yeah me too." I said as I leaned against the window. McKenna and I sat on the right side and Carlee and mama sat on the left side. I pulled out my phone and put it on airplane mode. "Let's take a selfie." I said to McKenna who smiled. "Sure." She leaned into me. I moved my phone so it could get the both of us and I took the picture. I showed it to McKenna and she smiled. "Send it to me." She said before clicking her tongue. I nodded and sent her the picture. I posted it on Instagram with the caption

@ayooanna: heading to la with @mckennafaith 💋

I locked my phone and tossed it into my bag. "Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat, fasten your seat belt, and also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position. If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you. At this time, we request that all mobile phones, pagers, radios and remote controlled toys be turned off for the full duration of the flight, as these items might interfere with the navigational and communication equipment on this aircraft. We request that all other electronic devices be turned off until we fly above 10,000 feet. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices. We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law. If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you and thanks for flying with Up High Airlines." The flight attendant said through the microphone. I followed her instructions as the plane's doors closed. "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is David and I'm your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Captain Oliver and the entire crew, welcome aboard Up High Airlines flight 2585, non-stop service from Austin, Texas to Los Angeles, California. Our flight time will be of 2 hours and 46 minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of 38,000 feet at a ground speed of 884.5 miles per hour. At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Also make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, we advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you." He said as the plane started to take off.

I looked out the window to see the clouds and the town under me . "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Skyzone Airport. Local time is 9:30 am and the temperature is 87. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you. We remind you to please wait until you are inside the terminal to use any electronic devices. On behalf of Up High Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!" The flight attendant said and I quickly got up. I grabbed my carry on bag and we walked off of the plane.

A/N: if you haven't noticed, this story is almost over and I won't be writing a sequel. There will be an epilogue but no sequel.