Chapter 20

- Alison Sage

I never felt so lonely and sad before, my days were boring, every time, minutes and seconds, it felt like a year or something. I don't have energy, and I didn't even bother to apply perfume. 

In the past three days my life has been colorless, I really want to see my professor, tatlong araw na rin siyang hindi pumapasok. I tried to visit her condo but she was not there, I tried to call her but she didn't want to answer. 

I think she's angry at me, because the last time that I saw her was when we had a very special night. I didn't expect that she would give herself to me, I just didn't expect everything that ever happened to both of us that night.

It was perfect, my best ever experience. I was hoping I would get another chance to touch and kiss her delicious and delicate lips. I just couldn't move on, every night I was thinking about her, how she was, what she was doing, where she was.

I just miss Katerinà. I badly want to see and ask her if she's okay and, I want to make sure that she's not angry with me. I know, I am her first, and I know that she's not ready yet to see me and to talk to me.

But I didn't expect her to miss three days, one of our professors said that she's at her leave. 

Right now I am listening to my teacher in front, talking nonstop about our class topic. I want this class to end sooner because I want to visit her place again, I want to make sure she's okay and we're good.

Nothing changed. We are still friends and teacher and student connections. 

After this subject, siya sana ang susunod, but she's absent again today. 

"Okay College 4, I will meet you again tomorrow, don't forget to finish your papers.". She announced and we said Goodbye to her.

I played with my ballpen, we have a vacant time, that means, we have no subject and class in Miss Katerinà's subject. We just need to wait an hour for lunch.

But we were interrupted by a loud bang in front. My heart beats faster when my eyes see her, my professor, my lovely and the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen.

I immediately adjusted my uniform and I also fixed my things. I focus my attention in front, and my ears become interested in her. 

"Good Morning College 4". She greeted us. Oh my ghad, I really miss her voice. For how many days, nag tiis ako to finally see her again and to hear her lovely voice.

"Good Morning Miss Katerina". My classmates greeted her back.

"I am sorry for not attending our previous discussions and meetings, I just have to finish something. Ngayon na nandito na ako, I want you to bring out your book and turn it to page 79". She said at agad gumalaw ang mga classmates ko to bring out their own book.

I also grabbed mine and turned the pages.

I look in front again, hoping that she will glance at me gaya ng dati. Pero patapos na yata ang class ay hindi pa niya ako tinitignan.

She doesn't want to look at me anymore. Maybe, because of what happened between us, ayaw na niyang kausapin ako. Maybe it was a big mistake for her. Maybe she's disgusted or embarrassed.

I don't know. My mood changed, my smile faded. I shouldn't have ever taken advantage of her. 

The class went on and I was just listening and hoping that she would glance at me but it never happened. She's really angry at me and she's avoiding me.

"Okay, correct Jacob, hindi dapat tayo nag te- take advantage sa ibang tao, lalo na sa pagkakataon na walang kalaban laban ang tao. We should always remind ourselves about the consequences of our actions". She said. Napangisi ako, she was referring to me.