Chapter 23

Katerina Alejer -

We came late because of Jessie, sobra niya akong pinaganda, but I don't think I am beautiful enough. Kanina pa kasi kami nakaupo dito sa tapat ng table at nakatingin lang ako sa direction ni Sage.

Ni hindi pa niya ako tinignan. I want her to stare at me, I want her to tell me how I look. I just want to approach her and kiss her nonstop. 

"Are you okay?". Antonio asked me. Nasa tabi ko siya. Kanina pa din kami sumasayaw and I decided to rest. Masakit na ang paa ko.

I want Sage to dance with me pero ang sabi ko nga, we're keeping this relationship a secret. We should keep it low key.

Earlier, when Alison Sage Hawkins entered the room my eyes were so blessed. My mind went crazy at kunti nalang mahalata na ng lahat ang tingin ko sa kaniya. 

She's wearing a maroon women's suit, pareho sa kulay ng kaniyang slacks, she slayed. Stunning and handsome at the same time. 

Pero nag tatanong ang isip ko kung sino ang kasama niyang babae, the woman with her is wearing a red dress, a fancy dress. Sure ako na galing sa outside ang kasama niya.

Maybe her friend or something? Medyo mag ka edad lang siguro kami, she's also beautiful and stunning, but I hate the way she looks at Sage.

Kanina din nag sasayaw sila, and I was trying my best to keep my cool.  Parang gusto ko lapitan si Sage at mag tanong.

"Yes I'm okay".

He smiled at me and we continued to watch the program. When the emcee called my name, tumayo ako kaagad at pumunta sa harap.

"Good Evening Students, visitors and friends. I hope you're enjoying our yearly night event. Every year we celebrate this special night, to give honor to our founders and to our school.". Nag patuloy pa ako.

"Hindi ko na patatagalin ang speech na ito because I know, most of you guys wanted to dance and become free tonight. Enjoy Students!". I said at bumaba na sa stage. 

But a pair of hands grabbed my waist kaya napa impit ako ng sigaw, buti nalang nag start na ang music. 

"Oh my god Sage, you scare the hell out of me!". Sabi ko sa kaniya. She stole a quick kiss from me at agad akong napatingin sa paligid.

"Someone might see us!". I whispered.

"They're busy dancing. And this night will never be perfect without you, not having an opportunity to dance with you". Pahayag niya. I smiled sweetly. 

"We are surrounded by people, I don't want-".

"May I have this dance?". She asked me. Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko. So I hold her hand at hinawakan niya ako sa bewang. 

"Who cares? I came here to dance, with you so please, let me have this moment". She whispered in my ear.

Nag papasalamat lang talaga ako dahil nasa bandang huli at gilid kami, and the operator turns off the lights. Sana nga walang mag karoon ng interest saamin. 

"You look so beautiful tonight my Katerinà". She whispered. And my heart went crazy when she said that.

"You're so handsome and gorgeous at the same time, Miss Hawkins". Bulong ko pabalik.

"I will give my whole life for this. Dancing with you, hearing your voice and holding your hand". Bulong niya. I bit my lips because of kilig.

"Really? And who's the woman with you?". I asked.