-Saïx X Reader- Having A Heart

Once again... Sorry for not updating in FOREVER!!!! Anyway, let's start the new OneShot :3

___________

Your POV.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see nothing but faint white walls. I Sat up and swung my feet to the edge of the small bed I was on.
What am I doing with my
Life... It's the same thing everyday... Get up do missions then come back here....
I decided to just get out of bed anyway, ignoring my Thought.

I swung the jet-black hood of my cloak over my head and walked out of my dull and empty room. The castle was.. Oddly
Quiet.. Damn.. to bad I cant tell what time it was. It's always dark Here.. Well I guess it's not supposed to be light here, this is the 'World That Never Was', it's not supposed to exist... Just Like me..

I kept walking up and down the large stairways and through the long lifeless hallways. I kept walking till I found myself in the 'Altar of Naught' (I think that's what it's called.. Anyway it's the place where Kairi jumps off of in HK2 when she finds sora for the first time since KH1) I looked down the large balcony, no one was here.

I sighed and looked up through the large window above me. A huge bright yellow heart stood center in the dark empty sky. "kingdom hearts Eh? What's the point in having a heart anyway..." I signed and looked down again.

I suddenly heard a faint pair of footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a head of Light blue hair and deep golden eyes.

"O-oh... Sorry Saïx... Do I have another mission or something?"
Sïax walked over and stood next to me, also looking up at the Sky.
"You ask what the point of having a heart is..?" I slowly nodded.
"Having a heart- it will make us feel whole again.. Like we truly have a purpose in this world.. Not just some nobody trapped in oblivion" I slightly smiled, which soon turned into a laugh. Saïx looked shocked.
"I-I'm sorry.. But that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You only feel like a nobody because that's what you keep telling yourself, not because you don't have a heart"
He raised an eyebrow "why do you believe that now miss [Name]?" I paused for a second before answering "because I know how you feel, I've been in your position before.. And my friends here taught me that you don't need a heart to know that you love somebody" Saïx blushed and quickly covered his face," see? That's that I'm talking about! You don't have a heart yet you know the emotion of embarrassment".
He sighed snd looked down "I guess your right...."-"get back to your room, you have a lot of missions tomorrow"

I was taken
Back by his harsh remark, yet I still followed his directions and slowly headed back to my
Room. "Oh- and [Name]?" I turned around and looked at Saïx. He slowly walked towards me."thanks for teaching me what love is~" he said as he kissed my cheek and walked off again.

I stood there alone, silently Watching Saïx walk away.
I guess I'm not just a nobody
____________

Sorry if this sucks, I haven't written anything in a while and honestly Sïax seemed like a difficult character to write about since we don't get much detail about his character in the games-
Anyway thanks for suggesting, I'll try and write more often from
Now on, and I'm still
Taking requests