-Axel X Reader- Forgotten Memories

This chapter is dedicated to mistytawolf. She requested for me to do an Axel X Reader. So here ya go \(^o^)/. Enjoy :)
_____________________

You sat alone on a small ledge on the top of the large tower of the central station. You watched the sun set as your (h/l), (h/c) hair flowed in the soft wind.

"Well what do we have here?" You slowly turned around to see a guy with fiery red hair, and emerald green eyes.

"Axel? What are you doing here?" Axel walked over and sat down beside you," thought you could use some company got it memorized? oh and here" Axel held out a bar of 'Sea Salt Ice Cream'. You smiled and gladly took the frozen treat,"Thanks Axel, it's been a while since I've had Sea Salt ice cream."

You both quietly sat on the ledge, watching the beautiful sky full of orange, and pink, and yellow.

"Hey, eh, (Y/n)?" You looked away from the sky and faced axel,"what's up Axel?" Axel sighed and looked back at the sky," it's nothing, got it memorized?" You giggled,"Axel I will never get tired of that." A confused look spread across Axel's face,"tired of what?" You waited for a moment before you answered,"got it memorized?" You both laughed.

You finished eating you ice cream and looked at the stick. It had a crown on it and said 'winner'. "(Y/n) you just, remind me of somebody" you looked over at Axel,"like who?" Axel chuckled," I wish you were here Roxas.. You remind me of him.." You shot up from your sitting position and had a blank face after Axel's comment," HIM?!?! I remind you of a GUY!!!" Axel quickly shot up and put his hands on your shoulders," THATS NOT WHAT I- that's not what I meant.."

Dang... I didn't mean to hurt Axel's feelings..... You thought as you looked down. Axel sighed and quickly pulled you into a hug,"(y/n).... It's ok I understand" you were taken back by his action, but quickly melted into the hug (hehe melted, cuz Axel likes fire and shit, get it? Heh... Ok let's get back to the story 0_0) "sorry Axel..." Axel sighed,"it's fine (y/n), got it memorized?"

You both stayed like that for a while, and to be honest, you enjoyed it. Axel rarely shows his 'sensitive side'. You didn't even know he had one.

Moments later Axel let go and pulled something out of his pocket," hey (y/n)" you tried to get a better look at what he had," yeah?" He opened your hand and placed the Popsicle stick in it," you're a winner" he said smirking," wait, how am I a win-" you were cut by by Axel's lips crashing into yours. You wanted to stay in this moment forever. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he placed his on your waist. You both separated," hm, your right Axel, I guess I am a winner" Axel held his hand out and lit a small flame in it,"got it memorized?"

_________________

OK! Sorry for this being shorter than the other ones :/ I tried making it longer, but I just had to end it where I did. Big thanks to mistytawolf for requesting this I had fun writing it :)