-Roxas X Reader- ice cream

I carefully walked up the tall clock tower, careful not to drop the ice cream bars I was holding. Once at the top of the tower, I spotted a blonde haired boy sitting over the ledge, watching the sun set. I smiled and simply watched him. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle watching him look so intently, studying each color of the sky. Clearly he heard me giggle, his head spun and looked around, "who's there?!?!" Then his eyes landed on me and his face Instantly lit up. "[name!!!]" he said as his smile grew wider. I giggled again and sat next to him, handing him a bar of ice cream. "sea salt Ice cream!! This stuff never gets old, thanks [name]" he said as he began chomping down on his bar of ice cream. I sighed and looked at the sky, "neither does sitting here with you.." I said as I smiled, remembering all of the jokes and times we laughed sitting up here together. Then I frowned, thinking of another thought. I'd have to leave here soon, I'd have to go back home... but I can't leave Roxas forever, I just can't.. roxas noticed my down face, and wrapped his arm around me from behind. Warmth filled through me from his touch. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He seemed tense, I wonder why? After a few moments of silence, he spoke up. "Hey.. uh.. you know you can tell me what's wrong right? I'll always be here for you" he said. 'I'll always be here for you' repeated in my head over and over and over again.. I felt so guilty. "You'll always be here for me.. but I won't. Roxas I.. today's my last day here.. I have to go home". I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, I looked up at him and saw how heartbroken he was. He hugged me tighter as I cried on his shoulder. I could tell he was about to cry too. "But.. who else will I have Ice cream with.." he said. I slightly smiled, he really is a dumbass isn't he.. Ice cream shouldn't be what you're worried about right now, Roxas. After a few moments of awkward silence, I pulled something out of my pocket. It was a yellow and orange and red seashell, it reminded me of the sunset. I opened his hand and placed the shell in it, then closed his fingers to grasp the shell. He looked at me confused. "It's so you'll have something to remember me by.." I tried to fight the tears and smile for him, smile one last time. Suddenly he leaned In and softly pressed his lips against mine. I sat wide-eyed for a moment, then I slowly kissed back. Roxas pulled away and smiled, "I'll never forget you".

_____________________

Sorry for not like, updating in forever lol I've just had major writers block. This story only took me like ten minutes to write so I'm sorry if it sucks.