-Anti-Sora X Reader- Mending The Broken Heart

"Sora!!"

"Sora where are you?!?"

"Sora.... Please come back..."

I aimlessly wandered around the dark streets of the large city, listening to the steady drops of the rain falling down on the world around me.

I've been out here for hours.. It's no use.. I thought to myself as I sighed and sat down on the outer- staircase of a large skyscraper.
I've been to every other world.... He has to be here..

I sighed again and stood up, pulling my dark hood Above my head. I continued walking around the abandoned city, trying not to lose hope in finding the spiky-haired teen.
Sora has been missing for days. No one knows where he's disappeared to. I'm the only one who's bothered to go out and look for him.. Everyone keeps telling me things like "just wait him out, he'll come back" or "he'll be back eventually". I don't want to have to wait, plus I'm getting worried... Sora just doesn't disappear out of nowhere..

I snapped out of my thoughts as I stepped in a large puddle. I stopped and looked up at the large wall in front of me. Dead end.. Guess I'll turn around..
I Turned around and began walking again. I was starting to doubt the fact that I would ever find Sora.. No I can't lose hope, not now.

I continued walking, then suddenly stopped when a cold chill ran up my spine. My eyes widened as I slowly turned around. Two bright yellow eyes stared at me, so cold.. And lifeless. I stepped back a bit and it began moving towards me. The closer it got, the more recognizable it's figure became.

"Sora?!?!?" I shouted in shock as 'Sora' came closer to me. I stopped backing up at this point, and let him come closer. He stopped right in front of my face and leaned in.

Who are you..

He said in a cold, harsh tone. I don't know why... But I suddenly felt terrified. This wasn't Sora... So why did he look like him??

"The real question is.. Who are YOU?" I said as I boldly stared up at the figure in front of me. He tensed up for a second, then quickly calmed down. His bright yellow eyes grew dull and he stepped back. I stared at him with a questioning look on my face.

I don't know who I am anymore...

His voice grew soft and quiet. He didn't seem so scary anymore. He looked so confused... I recognized that voice..

"Sora...? Is that you...?" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. He looked down and placed his hand over mine. How could this happen.. I don't even know what happened..

"Sora... What happened to you..?"
His gaze on the ground didn't break. He stood there,
Emotionless. I tilted his head up and looked into his deep yellow eyes. He looked directly at me, and griped both sides of my hood. He pulled the hood back off of my head and stared at me.

[N-Name]....?

A smile appeared on his dark face as he looked down at me. I simply nodded my head and looked up at him. A single tear streamed down my face. He remembered. A slight smile formed on my face. He closed the space between us and hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes and hugged him back. I felt his cold body begin to warm up, and his grip on me loosened. When I opened my eyes, I didn't see the dark, heartless figure from before. It was Sora. The Sora everyone knows and loves.
He's back.

I hugged him tightly again and silently sobbed in his shirt. "Oh my god Sora...." He rested his chin on my head, "I'm back now.." He lifted his head up and softly kissed my forehead "and I'm never leaving again"

__________________

So yeah! That's the
New one-shot 😅 sorry for not updating, I've been really really busy with school, and family. Oh! And I started a new story! Be sure to check that out too. Anyway, thanks for reading, if you have any requests leave them in the comments and I'll update as soon as I can!! Thanks!!