188

iMessage

MON | 6:19 PM

MON | 6:19 PM

Unknown:
Hey man, this is Jigo. I know this is unfair to ask but can you look after Akiko from now on?
I can't do it anymore. I don't know if she's told you yet but the wedding's called off.

Lorenzo:
Leave me out of this

Unknown:
You're already involved whether you like it or not.
Akiko's confused between us. I've given her space so she can choose who it is she really wants but I have no choice but to ask for your help now because she completely cut me out.

Lorenzo:
You're sure this has nothing to do with her refusal to have kids with you?

Unknown:
You know about it na pala. You're right. We have a lot of issues nga and I don't know if we can still fix our relationship when she's already driven me to a corner like this.
But I still care about her and I don't want her to destroy herself just because we broke up. I saw the photos. I know she's back to her old habits. She's not answering my calls anymore so I can't do anything but I know she'll listen to you. If it's you, I can rest easy knowing she's in good hands.

Lorenzo:
Playing martyr won't save your relationship
Either you want her or you don't
It's not reasonable to ask me to clean up after you

Unknown:
I thought you care about Akiko.

Lorenzo:
I do but I also have someone I want to protect now
I can't help you
If you're really that worried about her, you'll find a way to resolve your issues on your own

Unknown:
Ganon na lang yon?
After everything she did for you? Iiwan mo siya sa ere?

Lorenzo:
Isn't that what you're doing?
Take care of your woman and I'll take care of mine