-Miranda-

(The people have spoken! I am reuploading this book)

Miranda sighed, hanging the phone up, when she thought her day couldn't get more complicated.

"Can't you be a bit more thoughtful Alcina?" She asked herself, rubbing the skin between her eyebrows. "You are making me work harder then it is worth it for you."

The vampire's castle, castle Dimitrescu, was one of the biggest territories between all the four lord's resident in this area and the most feared since the other three kept to themselves and didn't get maidens from the nearby villages to work there while Alcina did just exactly that.

That would have been fine if Alcina and her daughters didn't keep killing the maidens for fun or for their smallest mistakes, Miranda knew very well that making their blood wine didn't require a death each time, people could be bled and remain living.

She looked up from her work desk and out of her thought as the knock on her door was heard loud in the silence filling the room.

"Come on in." She called, hearing the slight click on a familiar set of inch high heeled boots, relaxing a bit at the familiarity, knowing that at least this one did what she needed her to.

"Your afternoon tea my lady." A soft voice with no strength behind said as the cup was set down on the table in front of her, the white porcelain of the cup not even clicking against the saucer neither did the spoon slip and ding against the cup like it would for others.

"Angelina, do stay, I have some things to discus with you." She said without looking at the woman whom she mentioned by name, knowing she'd have left without waiting to be dismissed as such was their agreement and rule she gave her.

"Yes my lady?"

Miranda turned her chair to look at the maid.

This young woman looked quite different from the others in her behavior towards her or even how she was dressed, standing out in many way against the rest of the staff.

"My eldest has once again killed her newest head maid, something about her spying on her

"My eldest has once again killed her newest head maid, something about her spying on her... I thought she'd at least last a month, pour soul."

"That's unfortunate my lady." The maid said, eyes as hollow as ever as she answered her, hands bent up and holding each other behind her back, standing straight.

Miranda stood, walking to her but it looked like she was floating above the ground.

"It is, she doesn't realize how much of a waste this all it!" Miranda yelled, putting her hand on top of the desk and pulling her hand across it, sending all on it flying onto the ground while the wood got shredded, lines sliced into it and ripping vanish up.

The maid didn't complain, moving to pick up all that fell and setting back on the carved up desk once again, setting them neatly and how they were before.

And Miranda watched her with her ever sinister smile tinting with what an actual smile should be.

"Ah my dear I wished all was as easy as picking the pieces up and setting them back into place." She said.

Grabbing the face of the maid in her hands when she faced her. 

There was something more then simple leader and follower there but Miranda is not a stupid woman and as much as it infuriated her on the inside, she knew the other woman would never see it as such despite her undying loyalty to her... (This is not a Miranda book so don't expect it going far from the OC's part lol.)

The maid was quite emotionless, even more then she could be when it came to humanity, but she loved that in her... Sadly, that was also what kept her away from her. Sure she could have used the mold to twist and change her but that wouldn't be her afterwards... If she even survived the change.

"I'd help if it was in my abilities my lady." Angelina simply said, not taking into account the touch, having grown used to the leader being touchy. "So tell me how I should help my lady?"

"Always so helpful... Yes, I do need your help, you are my most trusted follower and maid, I'll send you to castle Dimitrescu as replacement because only god knows she needs someone like you to keep from destroying herself." It would be a waste to lose Alcina even if she was a troublesome lord.

"As you wish my lady."

"Perfect, you were my greatest find, nothing like any of those four failures dear."

"I have nothing special to me."

"Don't humble yourself, I'd make you a lord only if I knew that you'd live through the gift of Cadou but sadly even I cannot predict it so for now, you'll be the right hand of the lords."

"Thank you my lady."

"With pleasure dear, now do pack what you own, the monthly reunion will be tonight, it will be there that I will introduce you to your new lord."

"Right, if you'll excuse me my lady." She let her go finally.

"Angelina." She stopped her with her name said once again moments before she got out of the room.

"Yes my lady?"

"Even if you will serve Dimitrescu you are mine, I'll require you visit at least once a month. Do not let yourself be killed, got it?"

"Of course my lady." And with that the brunette maid left Miranda alone with her thoughts once again.

Miranda sighed, looking at the neatly stacked work on her desk, previously a mess even before she knocked everything down.

"I dare you to try kill this one Alcina." She grinned. "You will have a foul surprise from yours truly if you do."