Discussion

The speed at which Alcina flew home after getting the news.

Well, not literally fly, but still.

She was so worried, so anxious.

Even she needed heavy and warm clothes to go out in times like these, her daughters could take far less cold then she could.

But lucky her the scene she awaited at the castle never happened.

None of the daughters were ice and dead.

All of them were perfectly fine if not a bit shaken.

They couldn't tell her much about what happened, they just saw the start and end of it, locked in a room with fire to keep them from hurt and unable to help even if they would have wanted.

Tho Angelina was expecting the questions to turn to her soon as she quite impolitely was sitting on the dinning table and carelessly eating an orange, she didn't know some of them grew in winter.

After that it was a bit of trouble to get the ladies back here, forced to have one of them use her coat, get them in a warm place and come get another. She'd need to get it back soon but Daniela seemed the most shaken and didn't try to rip it away from her.

She had gotten them some blood, not hers of course, to drink before permitting something for herself or she might faint if she stays standing still for too long. (Happened to me almost when I was at work and serving a banquet after giving blood and just stood in place without moving.)

She might whip her blood around as maces, swords or scythes but it doesn't mean she recuperates more blood then a normal human.

And currently she just doesn't care of decency, it is not like lady Dimitrescu can kill her.

And it was true, Angelina's face might be its ever disinterested self but her sitting on the table, a foot crossed over her knew, eating something she took without asking, was not something incredible but it was not something Alcina ever thought she'd see.

"Now my lady, I think it is late enough, might I advise the young ladies to rest, it has been a long day." She got off the table, grabbing the peal and putting it in the bin.

"Yes, you are correct maiden, girls, rest up, we'll talk about this another time."

Angelina was not really surprised her coat wasn't offered back to her, sighing in her mind, she'll get it back let.

"Now." Once alone so said the lady. "What happened?"

And Angelina knew secrets were not the best things now.

"Lady Cassandra lost her sickle so went to the garden shed to get her a new on with the ladies watching me through the window. Once that was done, Umbrella operatives used something to blast the hall leading to the archive room. That being the only place I could hide the ladies, I left them in their with a fire with the belief that that was for the best while I took care of them. They were currently still burning in your garden lady Dimitrescu."

"Fire?"

"Do not worry." She lifted a hand, pulling the glove off and brought her thumb up, biting hole in the end, a droplet of blood came out on a thin string, Angelina knowing her lady saw her blood weapons ones so why not use it to show her what happened? Flicking her hand so the string looped around her middle finger once and snapped, the string burning and the drop of fire falling on the ground. "Your garden is safe, these fires only burn blood and I avoided the blood flowers."

This was interesting in on itself, watching the fire on her floor die out, no skin to burn, no blood to feast on.

"And are you alright?"

Angelina didn't really expect the question.

Her lady cared for her, she said she'd make her a lord if she'd survive... But she never asked much about how she was and the last time she did was to remind her to not make her look weak or cause shame to her.

"I am fine my lady, I might have exhausted some on my resources." Easily closing the little wound and putting the glove on. "I'll be perfectly fine to serve you so don't worry." 

"You are trying to convince a woman who's family feeds off blood that you are fine Maiden."

Well... True, Angelina was trying to tell a woman who'd know how blood loss looked like that she was a-okay. This time only shrugging.

"I am not dead, I am fine." An odd scale of 'I'm fine' Angelina was using here.

"Just rest up, the castle will not fall in pieces in that time but I expect you ready tomorrow."

"Lady Dimitrescu?"

"Rest up, I don't want you to drop maiden."

----------------------------------------

Angelina was staring at the ceiling of her room, arms crossed behind her head, listening to the ticking of the clock.

The lady had left her after those words so she couldn't even fight them, she was still perfectly able to work but she'll obey.

If she was alive that was fine for her lady so why was the lady wanting her to rest, she could still work, she didn't need to recuperate.

Sure, even if her body is fixed, she feels the pain of the slashes and the places that would have bruised if the blood had been let gather there, she was still in pain but she could still work.

She was not weak.

This was weird for her, she was useful when she was on her feet.

And yet her new lady wanted her to rest.

In such new thing for discussion, Angelina had been quite confused.

Weird.

Weird.

Weird.

So weird.