Message

Angelina was seriously thinking of giving her two weeks' notice even if she couldn't do that.

"Save me, my lady." She thought through a closed-eyed sigh through the nose.

It wasn't enough that her new lady was trying to dig around in her life, but the lady's daughters were not better. Luckily it only took her showing them her wrapped hand with a little half lie that she come something in a wound that mad her sick for them to drop it. She wished it was as easy with lady Dimitrescu.

But of course it was... Not.

Having more then once found herself doing her duties in a room that mysteriously had her lady in it this day alone, both ignoring each other as if it was nothing while Angelina knew it was on purpose.

Dusting the library shelves, the lady would be reading.

Tasked to help tune the piano, the lady would be looking through sheet music she could play after it was done.

Cleaning the living room, the lady there having bloody tee (tea?) while writing her report for her lady.

The only moment of not having silent pressure that she got was taking care of the garden.

Some plants still needed to be looked after as they grew in winter and luckily the lady couldn't follow her into the cold... It did make her wonder why she wouldn't rehire people since she was a maid and she was doing a gardeners job but wouldn't complain. With her lady she was a mortician, executioner and a lab assistant so making sure to tip a cup of blood in the maw of the flesh eating flowers was much easier, no bodies to drag around.

But the lady... She had looked up towards the castle once and spotted her with binoculars... Angelina has more and more difficulty taking her seriously, is this woman for real?

But then again...

It was normal she'd ask questions even if she wasn't getting answers.

She had her own too but it was about her lady, why did she leave so fast? When could she meet her again? When will she leave the castle to head back there.

She permitted herself a frown as she was back to the castle and no one would see it, knowing her eyes to be a dull blue.

It felt like she was throwing her away.

She had written her letter since the lady usually did something the required Angelina to fix it and so she couldn't visit her, only one had been answered.

She lowered the little blood can a moment before shaking her thought away and doing her job, it was not her duties to question her lady.

---------------------------------

Alcina looked quite... Squished?

At least her face did, almost as if the vampire had eaten a moldy lemon more sour than her relationship with Mother Miranda... If that was even possible.

Holding the yellow paper letter with a black wax seal on it, it had an eye on it and the terrified messenger said it was for her maiden.

She didn't want to give Mother Miranda's letter to Angelina, holding her head with her other hand and looking at the letter.

Sighing at the knock on the door.

"Come on." She sat up normally, what lady would she be if she was seen like that.

"You called lady Dimitrescu?" The maiden asked with her ever passive face, closing the door behind her.

It had been one single day since she woke up and it was like nothing had ever happened to her.

"How's the hand?" She asked instead of getting on with the subject.

"I'm fine lady Dimitrescu." She had noticed a while back. Mother mirand was 'my lady' and she was still 'lady Dimitrescu' it made her salty as her daughters said, finding it amusing that such a little thing seemed to be such an annoyance to her, "Worth it." they had said when sent to their rooms for saying such things.

"Good to hear... This came for you."

Handing the letter over, watching as the maiden broke the seal carelessly and read what was on the paper right then and there.

"There's something with those eyes." Alcina thought, watching the maid but pulling a paper in front of her with her feather pen, scribbling down the word blue, figuring out she could match the colors to her emotions as the maiden didn't seem to be able to control those like she could her face. Already having red and orange written down but only figuring out orange is probably irritation so red must be anger she assumed. Blue was new.

But she didn't have trouble matching displeasure or a toned down version of sadness from the furred brows, as if the maiden didn't expect what she was reading.

"Thank you lady Dimitrescu." She said with a little bow, folding the letter and paper in her hand. "May I take my leave?"

"Do go maiden." She waved her out.

She waited until the door was closed until calling for another maid.

"Y-yes my lady?" The woman trembled even if she tried to not.

"I have a job for you." Angelina can't expect her to not want to see what's in that letter can she?