-Mercy-

(I was bored okay?)

(I was bored okay?)

"Do your jobs, don't stare." Angelina said, gaze staring through the maids in the dinning hall, feeling cold stabs to whoever met her eyes.

First warning.

They had been talking to each other and getting late on the breakfast preparations for her new lord and family, the newly transferred head maid was not thrilled with such a lousy crew.

The three others would have rebutted but the gaze itself shut them up like anyone that dared to look at her, freezing their blood, as if they were face to face with a Dimitrescu but this was just the new head maid not a vampire... Then again, this maid had worked under and was Mother Miranda's favorite so their fear was righteous, they mean nothing compared to their superior in so many ways.

"R-right of course." One said, the other two hurrying to get on with the preparations.

"Stop, go help them, leave this to me you fools." She waved the maid off who happily scurried away from her gaze.

She dropped her gaze when she heard all three work around the kitchen, grabbing the platter off the table and setting the napkins, cutlery and glasses neatly aligned on the table cloth. (If I learnt anything from my apprenticeship it is how to set a table precisely to the millimeter with using my arms as measurement tools.)

She was quickly done, tucking the platter under her arm as she went to the kitchen.

It displeased her that the maids were talking while working, they should concentrate. Her new lady's work force could use renewing, a whole revamp, she could shoulder that responsibility if needed.

"Stop talking you are wasting time."

Second warning.

She glared at them, the shadow of orange passing in her vision before grabbing the piece of meat none dared to grab and basically throwing it on the cutting board in front of the nearest girl.

"You are here to serve not be disgusted by what you do." She pulled off her bloody glove and then the other so it was symmetrical, putting them in her pockets.

"T-that's--" "That's what? I don't care if it is squid, a horses left testicle or human bits. You are not here to question your ladies but to serve them, so get to cutting." She said but shook her arm, grabbing the knife that slid out of her sleeve and doing it herself.

Only wondering for a second if fresh meat was really a breakfast dish but did not go further then that, what if this is human as she claimed it might be? It's not like she hasn't seen worst, at least this one if fresh and not writhing at her feet after the Cadou did horrifying things to it, begging for mercy before she was to put it out of its misery by a heel stomp... Yeah this is nothing compared to what she witnessed already.