-Murder-

This life was much... Softer, then with her lady.

She had fewer corpses to get rid of if any at all, and her new ladies didn't exactly experiment on people, which caused even more messes.

"Come on Liiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." She sighed as Cassandra was talking her ears off ever since she was put on house arrest, even worst then it already was with cold coming in a few months, basically locked in her room.

"If that unwanted guest would have been just that little fast then you'd be dead." It was the talk of the castle, some man having come looking for his daughter that was not here and got killed but not before smashing a window and almost freezing the young lady to death. "I've been tasked with keeping you in this room, and I will." Angelina simply said.

Their rooms were not how the maiden imagined them when she first stepped foot in this castle. She imagined blood and gore with torture devices but it was surprisingly normal...

 She imagined blood and gore with torture devices but it was surprisingly normal

...Tho clearly luxurious.

"But I am bored in this room Linaaaaa!!!!" Cassandra was acting like any normal teen, throwing a tantrum, sprawled out on the ground like a starfish, face down... But she wasn't a normal teen, that's for certain.

"First of all, Angelina is my name, and secondly, I apologize, but I was given an order, and you won't be going nowhere."

"I know what your damned name is." Cassandra pouted.

"Then please do use it, lady Cassandra."

"As if!! Daniela gets to call you Angel, and Bela calls you like that homicidal doll, Angie."

"I was unaware of this, but if it is some sort of competition or something, I will not take part."

"Nah! We find you quite entertaining actually, you have nothing of the other maids, many would faint at the first sight of blood but now you, don't tell my mother or I'll kill you but... You can be our friend."

"I am your maid, not a friend."

"Bullshit."

"Lady Cassandra, your words."

"Don't scold me. I am not a child."

Angelina, her and her seemingly endless cup of patience, were slowly being confronted with a harsh edge of a seemingly not so endless patience since the lady had been going back and forth with her ever since she was forced to lock them both in here and lean her back against the key hole to be sure the lady wouldn't turn to flies and get out by squeezing through it.

"Look." She said a bit unprofessional as she scratched her cheek. "If I were to let you call me however you want, will you please calm down lady Cassandra?"

"Oh, absolutely!" She picked her head up, eyes sparkling. "And I will remind you that that uninvited guest was the father of the previous head maid so of course he knew how to come here."