Chapter 2

Hello everyone.

Here's the new chapter.

   Zulfi was busy on call with Reena , after 20 years still they were the bestfriends, at start they used to hate eachother now they are bestfriends.

    Zulfi heard knock on the door , she turned to see faraaz standing at the door way .

  Yes baby ? Zulfi asked . Are you busy mama ? I can come some other time faraaz said .

No it's okay what is it fari ? Zulfi asked . Well I needed your permission fari said .

About what ? Zulfi asked. Our university is going on a trip ,so I was wondering if I could go , fari asked .

   Yes definitely you can go zulfi said . Yess but is dad gonna be okay with this ? Faraaz asked.

  Yes why won't he ? Zulfi asked .
Well he's very angry on us now a days , because of Rafi he'll also cancel my trip I don't want that it's not my fault that Rafi gets engulfed in problems faraaz said.

   Where is Rafi ? Zulfi asked .
I don't know faraaz replied.
Fari you never lie to me , don't lie now where is he ? Zulfi asked .

He's with momo that's all I know  faraaz replied . Is azaan with them ? Reena asked on call .

Is azaan with them ? Zulfi asked.
Yess they all are together fari replied. Then why didn't you went with them ? Zulfi asked .

   They don't count me and ebrahim in the group fari said .
Who else is going on trip ? Zulfi asked .

   I'm not sure about that but i was wondering if you could talk to Rashid uncle if he's going to allow shaima or not ? Faraaz said.

Reena just giggled on call and said look at your son already taking side of his future wife ,
Shut up Reena yaar zulfi said on call .

   Well shaima can ask Rashid Bhai by herself why would I ask him? Zulfi said . Mom please faraaz said .

What please fari , baby please you don't do this , Rashid Bhai will be offended if I'll ask for permission, tell shaima to ask him , then maybe I'll support her zulfi said.

Rashid uncle will never say no to you fari said . Faraaz calm down stop taking her side , you are very young for doing all of this for her , you don't have to look after her and I thought you came to me genuinely, but know you are here to help out Shaima , seriously I'm not okay with this , I'm not asking Rashid Bhai zulfi snapped .

    You always do this with me , if Rafi asked this , you would've done it with out questioning, you and dad are so biased faraaz said and left .

  Z : what the hell yaar ?

  R: chill he's just a teenager.

Z : but this is not right , I need to talk  about this with Rocky .

R : don't involve him fifi , he's gonna get angry .

Z: yaar some time I feel shaima is using my baby .

R : finally! Finally you understood I'm trying for so long to give you hints .

Z : what do you mean reen?

R : faraaz is very innocent and shaima is very smart , she's just using him to get close to Rafi .

Z : shut up that's not true .

R : can't you see it ? She likes Rafi not fari

Z : that's not true yaar she hangouts with fari.