Chapter 20

I'm very scared. What's going to happen now? Salee asked. Why are you scared? Just be prepared to get your asses whopped, nothing more.

Azu "You are going to tell everything to Aunty," Lisha said. "Darling, why should I say it was your plan?" Azaan replied. "She's your mother, so I understand," Belle replied.

Exactly; she's my mother. She'll just beat me and blame me. Don't do this, girls. Azaan said.

There she is, Azaan, are you ready? "You tell her what we have told you, and we will cry, so she will believe us," Lisha said. 

Reena was sitting in the living room with everyone else; they had just had dinner and were settling down to have a cup of tea. Rafi looked at Salee and glared at her; he understood that she had gone for dinner.

Oh my god, minions, how are you? Rashid waved at them; they were now exchanging looks with each other. Everyone is here; what are we going to do? Azaan whispered. 
Daughter, what happened to your hair? Where have you been? Ares asked as he looked at his messed-up daughter. "It's nothing, papa; I'm fine; do not worry," Belle said as she smiled at him.

Mummy ? "I want to talk to you," Azaan said. "Abhi nahi, I'm busy right now," Reena replied. Look, it's important. "We have been attacked, and you have no idea how we have saved our lives," Azaan said.

 What happened? Where were you all at this time? Rocky asked. "We went on a dinner; the girls were invited on a dinner by that evil Divya; she welcomed us happily and then ambushed us; she has invited her relatives to beat us; look at them and how they have been hurt," Azaan said and pointed at the girls.

Reena removed her slipper and threw it at Azaan, telling him to stop lying and be honest. "What have you done this time?" Reena asked as she went near him,

"I've done nothing, oh women, this time I swear I've done nothing," Azaan said and ran towards Raabi. "Phuphi, you've got to save me!" Azaan pleaded. 

Raabi quickly stood in front of him and covered him. "Reena, don't beat him; let him talk." "Don't beat my son," Raabi said. 

What have you done? "Be honest, or I won't let your phuphi protect you," Rashid said. "Girls, open your mouth and use your scissors tongue; I'm not going to take the bait," Azaan said.

What is going on? Zulfi asked. "Nothing; I'll tell you everything honestly," Lisa said.

But why did you all go to the dinner? Rocky asked. Rocky, the question is: "Why is a woman around our age inviting our kids to dinner?" Who is she, and what does she want? Raabi asked.

I don't know; she just wanted a part in the business, which I gave her already, Rocky replied.

Rafi was looking at his mother. She needs more than that, Salee replied, having tears well up in her eyes.

Rafi said immediately, "Salee, shut up and head back to your room." "No, bhai, I can't ignore this; I can't let this happen," Salee said while crying. 

Faraaz was confused, and he looked at Rafi with a questioning look: "What's going on here?" What do you mean, Salee? Rocky asked.

Nothing, dad; she's just being an attention seeker. Go back to your room now! Rafi said it firmly.

Zulfi just covered her face as she understood what was going to happen next. Shut up Rafi, shut up Rocky stopped him and walked towards Salee. 

What is it, darling? You know you can talk to me? Rocky asked. Mom, do something! Rafi whispered, "Raf, I trusted you, and you broke it; I can't do anything now." Zulfi replied.