Chapter 8

Hello everyone.

Hope you all are doing good.

*****************************

  Fifi did you kept my black sweater it's gonna be cold over there Rocky said as he organised his glasses in suitcase.

Yes I've kept everything did you bought snacks? Zulfi asked. Yes I did and don't give a bite to Reena you remember last time azzy and her didn't gave us a chocolate Rocky said.

I can't do that if I'm eating infront of her she'll definitely ask for it zulfi said.

Don't worry I'll be the bad guy and snatch it but I swear I'm not gonna let them eat Rocky said and laughed.

Almost 10 years later we are finally going on a group trip I've missed it so much zulfi said.

Thanks to maan Bhai he's the organizer Rocky replied. Accha what about fari and salee? Zulfi asked.

They'll be home, or will be with Ayesha mumma Rocky replied.

Alright I'll talk to Fatima Amma and come back zulfi said.

Sure I'll check up on mahi he's not ready to leave his little guy Rocky said.

R: what's up ?

M: don't ask yaar tabahi hai yahan,

R: who's crying behind .

M: do kutte rore hai. Shut the fu*k up I'm on call I'm not taking you all on our trip.

R : yaar this kids.

M: zabardasti ki mohabbat they won't let us go anywhere with them it's enough.

R: he's literally begging you bro.

M: kya daddy please meri life nhi h kya mein enjoy nhi Karu Puri zindagi nikal gyi hai ek baar toh doston ke sath snow ka maza lene de. Tu jaana tere school picnic pe

R: so rude mahi ,

M: bro kya rude yaar packing Karli h yeh kutto ne.

Rocky just laughed on the call and said, chal shamko daddy ke yahan milte hai bye, and ended the call.

*****************************

Please dad salee said. No please and all, this the first time we friends want to go on a trip we can't take you everywhere we need our time aswell Rocky replied.

You all are going to Manali can you imagine that how beautiful is that I wanna join you and so does faraaz salee said.

Did I joined you to your trip to Paris ? Or did I joined in that concert in Amsterdam? We are just going for 10 days we'll be back soon have fun here Rocky said.

Before zulfi could say anything her phone rang Rocky looked at her , it's bhaijaan zulfi replied and attended the call.

A: bring salee and faraaz with you both Rafi will join with other boy's.

Z: what ? Why .

A: arrey they all are dying Ahmed and azaan are crying since morning, azzy is like I won't come with out my kids.

Z: seriously Bhai.

A : I know Fifi , but if we take Ahmed and azaan , we have to take other kids too we can't be unfair.

Z: what about Rafi ? Why is he coming isn't he supposed to be in his University?

A: athaan found our we are going on trip and they have vacation he has practically begged in front of me on call.