Chapter 27.

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well, sorry for the delay, well your author was busy in celebrating her birthday, so here I am now, enjoy and do share your opinions and reviews.

****************************

This is not right, why did they had to invite her ? Reena whispered as she was chopping vegetables.

I have no idea, it was maan's idea Aliya whispered. I mean i love this family but sometimes they get on my nerves Reena said.

Talk slowly or else someone will hear us Aliya whispered.

Yeah the witch raabi is here and so is Saba, Reena said.

Saba is bearable but aasi, neha and raabi oh god I wanna strangle them, Aliya replied.

Only zulfi is sane over here, Reena said.

Well she has problems in her own life so she doesn't interfere here, Aliya said.

Hey ladies how are you doing ? Aasi asked as she walked in the kitchen,

Reena and Aliya quickly flashed smile at her,

Aliya goher asked you to make tea for everyone and Reena, azzy has brought sweets he has asked you serve it aasi said.

Aliya nodded and started to make tea,

well aasi are you doing something?, Reena asked.

Umm no, aasi said and took a bite of biscuit.

It would be very helpful, if you'd cut this vegetables so that I can serve the sweets Reena said.

Seriously Reena, once in a year I visit at my father's house and you can't let me rest ? You want me to work ? Aasi said rudely.

Well I'm just asking you to cut vegetables, it's not like I'm asking you to make dinner Reena taunted.

You don't have to my brothers had already ordered it, and I'm not doing it, aasi replied while pointing at the vegetables.

Reena kept knife aside and wiped her hands and said, it's not my work as well.

Excuse me no one asked you to do it anyways, our mother's had never asked you all to do anything, you both wanted to act like good daughter in law's, aasi said.

What's going on in here ? Saba asked as she walked in.

Well our dearest sister in law's are doing favour on us, aasi said dramatically.

What do you mean ? Saba asked in confusion.

Aasi is being dramatic, I just asked her to cut the vegetables what's so wrong in it ? Reena asked.

Only once a year I visit here at the mansion and she wants me to work ? Aasi said.

If you don't wanna do it, then don't do it, no one has asked you all to do, you can tell your husband's that you are not interested in making tea or serving sweets, saba said sternly.

Reena huffed and walked out of the kitchen, Aliya was just looking them with a pan in her hand.

You can also leave Saba said and pointed at the door,

Aliya nodded and walked out, why are you arguing with them ? Saba asked and started to chop the remaining vegetables,

You gave what they wanted aasi said and started to make tea,

After ages we have our family get together let's not ruin it, and ignore reena and Aliya we both know how lazy and kaamchor they are saba said.

I'm worried about azzy how he bears her aasi said.