Chapter 7.

Hello everyone.

Unedited
****************************

Yes mamu I'm alright faraaz replied to azzy who was on call with him, if you ever feel low over there come over my place babe I'm here for you azzy replied.

Yes mamu, alright I'm going for dinner see you later khuda haafiz faraaz said and ended the call.

Faraaz kept his phone aside and went downstairs, saw no one on the dining table, except Fatima Amma who was plating for him.

Where's everyone ? Fari asked.
Well Rocky said he's not hungry and salee went out with her friends, and i don't know about zulfi Fatima replied.

Mama is with her friends faraaz replied. Alright fari sit down for dinner I'll serve for you Fatima Amma said.

No need I'll eat with dad, I'll call you to serve upstairs fari said and walked upstairs to father room.

He stood infront of Rocky's room and started to coughed  due to the smoke, who's there ? Rocky asked from inside.

It's me daddy, fari said and walked inside. What have you done in this room, you know how much mom hates cigarette fari said.

Your mom even hates me, so it's fine Rocky replied. Mom doesn't hates you, she's just angry fari replied.

Whatever, why are you here, did you eat ? Rocky asked. No i came to ask you for dinner fari replied.

I'm not hungry go eat your dinner, Rocky replied and continued to smoke.

Dad can you stop it, it's suffocating me fari said and coughed.

Rocky threw this cigarette in astray and looked at him and said, then go downstairs and leave me alone.

Dad what's wrong ? Fari asked.
Nothing I'm sorry Rocky said and covered his face with his palm.

Dad its okay , calm down everything will be fine fari said.

I hope so, where's your mom did she had dinner ? How's she  Rocky replied.

She's out with ares uncle and team fari said .

Yaah she no longer needs me looks like Rocky said. Maybe because of what you did fari replied. Rocky just looked at him, dad you were wrong you really broked her heart, she trusted you and you made fun of her fari said.

Did I really broke her heart ? Did she cried ? Rocky asked. Fari took a deep breath and said, I really didn't wanted to you tell you this because I know it's gonna effect on you but mom said,

          she won't ever be able to look you in the eye because whenever she'll look in your eye, she will be ashamed at herself and will hate herself.

This broke Rocky he had tears welled up in his eyes, he knew that he had f**ked up this time.

  Fari go and please eat your dinner I have to go somewhere Rocky said and left.

M : Kahan hai tu ?

R : mein kya karu mahi

M : tu hai kahan woh bata roh mat!!

R: yaar mere se kya hogaya !!

M: meri jaan hai tu kahan ?

R: mein marjaun kya yaar.

M : pagal hai kahan tu track Karu kya tujhe ?

R : mein drive karra hu aur pata nhi kahan hu , bas jaara hu .