Chapter 67.

Hello, hope you all are doing well❤️

****************

Fari, could you please tell us what the argument with mahid was about?" Zulfi inquired, leaning forward with concern.

Fari, lost in thought, gazed out the window, paying little attention to the conversation.

"Faraaz! We've been asking for a while now, why aren't you responding?" Rocky asked, irritation creeping into his voice as he glanced at Fari.

"Where's my medicine?" Fari interjected urgently, his hand reaching for his pocket.

"You took it a few hours ago; I'll give it to you tonight," Zulfi reassured him calmly, placing a hand on Fari's shoulder.

"I need it now," Fari insisted, his tone becoming more urgent.

"You're only supposed to take it twice a day, and only when absolutely necessary," Rocky reminded him, his eyes focused on the road ahead as he drove.

"So you won't give it to me now?" Fari questioned, frustration evident in his voice.

"Not at the moment. Try to stay calm and avoid relying too heavily on medication; you have your whole life ahead of you," Rocky advised, his tone gentle yet firm, while keeping his attention on the road.

Disappointed, Fari shook his head and reached for his headphones, tuning out the conversation.
*******

"Has Fariya mentioned anything to you?" Rafi inquired, crossing his arms expectantly.

"No, she hasn't," Aairah responded, shaking her head.

"Make sure Mom and Dad don't find out about this," Rafi instructed firmly, his expression serious.

"You should talk to Fari; perhaps he needs your support," Aairah suggested, placing a comforting hand on Rafi's arm.

"I will. Tell her to stay away from my brother," Rafi ordered before exiting the room,

"Welcome, everyone. Good morning," Rafi greeted warmly as he descended the stairs, his smile brightening the room.

"Good morning. Have you all had suhoor?" Zulfi inquired, gesturing towards the dining table.

"Not yet. We were waiting for you; Shaid is also upstairs," Rafi informed them, gesturing towards the staircase.

"Where are you going? Skipping suhoor? Found an excuse not to fast?" Rafi teased playfully, gently grabbing Fari's arm to stop him.

"Please, I'm not feeling well," Fari replied weakly, trying to pull away from Rafi's grasp.

"I'm just joking around. Let me hold my baby brother," Rafi insisted, wrapping an arm around Fari's shoulders and pulling him near him.

"Tumhari umar ab apne baby ko hold karne ki hai, humein rehnedo, fari said and freed himself."

"Good night, I've already had suhoor with Maan Mamu," Fari stated before ascending the stairs.

"Chalo, hum kar lete hai," Rafi proposed, rising from his seat.

"Call everyone else," Rocky directed as he proceeded to the dining room.

***

"Mom, dad ko le aate," Zulfi remarked while serving.

"Aap nahi jaanti kya? Baba ko, duniya yahan ki wahan ho jaye, woh suhoor gharpe hi karte hain," Shaid responded, focused on the task at hand.