Chapter 19.

Hello everyone,

Rafi, I can trust you, right? Zulfi asked. Mama, it's your choice, and right, I'm not going to tell anyone about this," Rafi replied. "Thank you, baby Zulfi," she smiled at him and gave him a peck on his cheek.

But you have to take care of yourself. Dr. Sarika said you need to eat properly, and mama, you need to look after your health. "Sure, I will," Zulfi replied.

       You guys, where the hell were you both? I was waiting for you, and Salee said as Zulfi and Rafi walked in, "We went to Bangalore. Did you need anything?" Zulfi asked.

"Yeah, you were supposed to help me with my project, so let's go," Salee said. I'll help you with the project. Mama is tired; let her rest, Rafi said.

"You are the last person I'll ask for help with, Rafi, because you have never made your own project," Salee replied. Rafi replied, "Then ask Azaan or Faraaz to help you." Fari is with Belle, and Azaan is helping Lisha; I've got no one else to reply.

Let's go, I'll help you, Zulfi said; no mom, kindly go to your room; I'll help her, Rafi said.

Let's go, Salee. Rafi pulled her arm and walked toward her room. Why are you being like this? Why can't she help me? Salee questioned him.

"You need to quit being a bitch; you know she's not well yet you keep her nagging," Rafi replied.

"For your kind information, she's my mother too, and I care for her as well," Salee replied.

How much time it's going to take-it's almost 1.30 hours now, Rafi said- We are almost done; oh no, I'm already late. Salee said while working on her laptop.

Late for what? Rafi asked. "I'm going out for dinner with Divya," she replied. Rafi's facial expression immediately changed; he glared at her, What did you say? You are going to have a dinner with Divya! Rafi yelled. "What's wrong with you?" "She's a friend of dad. I'm going on a girls date." "That's all she said."

"You are not going out with her; keep quiet and stay at home; don't hang out with her," Rafi said firmly. "I'm not alone; Lisha is going with me; we have girls' night tonight," Salee replied.

"That freaking bitch, she's so smart. That hoe is befriending us," Rafi said. Look at your tongue! You are talking about a woman, have some respect! Salee yelled at him.

"She's not a woman, she's a bitch," Rafi yelled. Shut up, bro, what's your problem with her? What has she done with us? Salee asked.

You really want to know what she has done, Haan? "Then listen, your friend is trying to be your stepmother; she's befriending us to get in our father's pants," Rafi yelled.

Salee covered her mouth in shock and stared at Rafi. See, that's what she's trying to do. A few days ago, she came to the mansion and threatened mom, saying that she's going to Marry dad, and she gifted dad a bracelet that had her name engraved on it.

Don't tell me Is this really true? Does Mom know about this? Salee asked. Yeah, she does, and this is the reason that her health isn't well; just imagine how much she's suffering from this, and that woman is always there with dad Rafi.

"I'm going to kill that whore," Salee said. "No, you are not going to do anything; mom is taking care of this; it's better if we act like we don't know anything; mom will kill me if she finds out that I told you; mom and dad do not want us to get involved," Rafi replied.

"Alright, I'll cancel this dinner and block her," she said. "Fine, I'm going to check up on mom," Rafi said and walked out.

Why aren't you ready? Lisha asked. "We are not going crazy," Salee replied. "But why, I have invited Belle?" Lisha said.