Chapter 24.

**************************

Listen to me carefully, you both are not going to tell anyone about tonight, zulfi said sternly.

Yes khalajaan, shaima replied.
Go inside Rocky said. Rafi and shaima nodded and walked out of the car.

Mmmm what now ? Rocky asked.
I don't know we are trying our level best to control this situation zulfi replied.

You know I really want Rafi to be happy, and I don't mind him dating, but the thing is I know he doesn't love her Rocky said.

I know that from a long ago, but Rafi need to work on this, think and answer, will you give salee to a man like Rafi zulfi asked.

Never, Rocky gave one word reply. Exactly, my heart won't allow to let someone else's daughter to suffer zulfi replied.

Where did we failed, I mean we always thought him good things why did he ended up like this ? Rocky asked.

I think it's our fault, fari was fragile I was always with him, and you were around salee, he was on his own with mohsin, I think we should discuss with Rashid Bhai, they are still young we have to make them right, zulfi said.

Rashid say's he has been defeated infront of mohsin, at least Rafi has some respect for us, mohsin doesn't care at all Rocky said.

We need to do something we can't just let them be that way, zulfi said.

Rocky nodded at her. Let's go upstairs they all are waiting for us.

***************"**

Where did you vanished? Don't you have manners we are your guests armaan said.

You aren't guests this is your home, we just went to get some ice cream for everyone Rocky said and sat next to him.

Alright kids bed time, off you go Daisy said. Arrey yaar let us sit, azaan said.

I really wished you learned some manners from your elder brother Ahmed zulfi said.

Han Ahmed you just came today how are you son ? Rocky asked.

I'm great Rocky uncle thank you for asking Ahmed replied.

He's so grown up, look at his beard reena said and pulled him in hug.

Ek hi toh Shareef baccha hai humara raabi said.

Haan aur hum ebrahim asked.

Haan Bhai appreciation for our Shareef bacche: arhaan, ebrahim, Ahmed, faraaz, Ayaan, Hamza and samaad goher said.

Oh Bhai Mera maahir bhi hai mahi said.

Haan we were never good enough for you all anyways, mohsin said and stood up.

Don't cross your limits how many time do we have to teach you never interrupt when adults are speaking Rashid said angrily at him.

Rocky and zulfi exchanged glances with eachother.

Dad I'm done with all of this , I'm not gonna tolerate this, you can teach all of this to your favourite son Hamza, let's go shai mohsin said.

Rocky glared at shaima, shaima looked at Rocky and silently sat down.

But this isn't right, so you mean to say we aren't good enough azaan asked.

You are my bro, you are out of this Rocky said pulled him next to himself and made him sit.

Goher mamu that was very cheap of you, salee said.

Aeey! How dare you ! Zulfi  quickly yelled at her in shock.