Chapter 16.

Hello everyone.

*****************************

Did you gave him the medicines zulfi asked to Sunita who was working in kitchen. Yes didi he even ate breakfast and for lunch he'll outside Sunita replied.

Okay fine, I'll make dinner tonight for him zulfi said. Oh really what are you planning to make ? Sunita asked.

Biryani it's been a while since I made it, last time I made it on Rafi's birthday zulfi replied. You said earlier that bhai's birthday is coming up Sunita asked. Yeah 3 days later it's his birthday zulfi replied.

Anything special ? Sunita asked. There's nothing special, he'll be out for work that's all zulfi replied.

Where is your didi ? Rocky asked, as he sat on the couch. She's in her room, Sunita replied.

Rocky nodded got up and walked towards his room, bhaiya she's not alright, I think she is sick Sunita said.

Why what happened ? Rocky asked in a worried tone, she has pain in her abdomen, she's taking medicines but it's not going away Sunita replied.

Did you call doctor ? If you didn't then call one right now, I'm waiting here downstairs go check on her and ask her is she okay or not Rocky said.

Sunita nodded and hurried upstairs. Bhai koi aaya hai aapse milne farmaan said as he walked in.

Kaun ? Abhi nhi mein busy hu Rocky replied without looking at him, old man ab busy hona choro aur grandkids ke intezaar Karo Rafi said.

Rocky looked up and saw his three childrens infront of him, he was surprised, because his kids never showed up unannounced.

Where's mama ? Fari asked. She's not okay, she's little sick and resting in her room Rocky replied and went to hug them.

Baba we are tired let's go and say hii to Mama and let's go to sleep Rafi said.

All three of them walked towards the stairs Rocky just stood over there, daddy let's go, come on salee invited him.

Rocky hesitated but then nodded and followed them.

Sunita yaar I'm fine just let me lay down in peace zulfi said and she holded her stomach in pain.

You don't look fine, don't do this atleast get your check up done Sunita said, before Zulfi could reply, there was a knock on door and all three of them walked.

Zulfi had a huge smile on her face, what are you doing here ? Zulfi asked and widened her arms for them,

All three of them walked and hugged her together, dad there's enough place for you, fari said widened his arm for him.

Rocky smiled and joined them in hug, Zulfi and Rocky exchanged glances,

Alright enough enough, now I'm going to sleep good night Rafi broke the hug and waved at them .

I made biryani, aren't you gonna eat ? Zulfi asked, did you know we were coming ? Rafi asked.

No I just made it zulfi replied.

Oh you mean for daddy right ? Salee asked.

Yeah for him zulfi replied gave a small smile to them.

Did you guys had dinner ? Rafi asked. No I'm gonna have dinner I'm not hungry zulfi said.

I just came home Rocky replied. Sunita di bring our dinner over here will eat here fari said.

Daddy I think you should change salee said as she went to sit on couch.