Chapter 18.

Hello everyone.

******************************

What are you cooking, women? Azzy asked. Reena replied, "I'm sitting right in front of you." You know what I'm talking about? "You, Fifi, and Ayeza are up to something; I can sense it," Azzy said. 

You don't have to act like a detective woman; it doesn't suit you. Mind your own business. Reena replied, "Alright, I'm going out with Mahi; see you later," Azzy said and walked out.

Be ready till 3pm. We will go out for coffee. Rocky said as he wore his watch, "I already said that I'm not coming." Leave me alone." Zulfi replied.

Why are you being like this? "I'm trying to solve our problems here," Rocky said. You'll solve it now, and then again in a few days, you'll be the same, so it's better if we don't try at all, Zulfi said.

"I don't like this side of yours; don't be like this with me," Rocky said. There's a lot of things I don't like about you; have you tried changing it? Nope, you have never Zulfi replied.

"Okay, see you later," Rocky said, walking out without uttering another word. Zulfi continued using her phone, and then she received a call from Ares,

Z: "Yes, Ari."

I've thought about it; I'm going to attend her wedding.

Z: Are you serious about this? You don't have to go.

A: I want to see it all with my own eyes.

Z: I don't think it's a good idea.

A: Will you go with me? I need somebody on whom I can rely.

Z: Is that even a question? I'm definitely going to be there; I said you are not alone.

A: then buy me the most amazing suit.

Z: Don't worry about that; I'll take care of everything.

A: She has sealed the invitation for you and Rocky; kindly ask Rocky to attend.

Z: I won't be able to give you confirmation, but I'll ask him.

I have to go, Rafi said, to Rocky, who was sitting on his chair. Where are you going? Rocky said, "I'm taking mom to Bangalore." Rafi replied. Why ? Rocky asked. For shopping, I thought you'd know about this Rafi said. 

I didn't Rocky replied. Ohh, alright, I'll take a leave then, Rafi said and turned around to walk away, but he stopped in midway and asked, "Is everything okay between you two?"

Yeah, it's fine. Rocky said, "It doesn't seem fine." Rafi said, "It would be better if you didn't intervene," to which Rocky replied.

Rafi just looked at him and nodded. "Bye, father," Rafi said and exited. Are you okay, mama? You look tired. Rafi said as he drove the car.

I'm fine "I'm glad that my son has taken me out for shopping," Zulfi replied. Don't worry; I'll do everything for you. You are my most favourite person in the entire universe. Rafi said and kissed her hand.

Why don't you always be such a gentleman? Zulfi asked. People don't deserve my kindness, mama, because they are not kind to others. Rafi replied.

Listen to me carefully, and always remember this: No matter how people treat you, you'll always be kind to them because that's who you are. The person who keeps quiet just for the sake of the other person's respect is the best kind of human. You may not get the goodness in this life, but for sure your afterlife would be in heaven. "I want you to be a good person here and after," Zulfi said. 

I'll try to be kind and humble. rafi replied. Yes, and now be honest with me—what's up between you and Shaima? Bubba, if it's serious, I'm ready to support you, but if it's just a time pass, I'm against it. "She's the daughter of my family; don't play with her," Zulfi said.