Chapter 29.

A small a/n.

Hello everyone I've decided to give it a another try, to continue this book. If you are really reading please do vote, because then only I will know that you like it.

************************

"Mein bas aaraha hu! Rocky said on call and jumped into his helicopter."

Rocky was immediately traveling to Mumbai, he couldn't believe his ears, that Mehran would do something like this.

*******

"How long! Mohsin asked."

"Almost there! Rafi said as he drove the car."

"We are here! Rafi said and stopped the car infront of merchant mansion."

Azaan quickly got out of car and ran towards the main gate, he started banging and calling out hai father," mom! dad! Daada! Azaan screamed."

Mohsin quickly ran and jumped on the gate and climbed up and jumped in. He quickly unlocked the gate from inside and ran towards the door.

"Nanaa! Azzy mamu! Open up ! Goher mamu!! Mohsin yelled and banged on the door."

Goher was in kitchen when he heard voices from the door, he quickly turned on the lights of mansion and unlocked the door,

"Momo? Are you okay ? What happened! Goher asked and checked him."

"Where's armaan mamu! ? Mohsin asked in fear."

Azaan quickly ran upstairs and banged on his parents' door.

Azaad immediately woke up from his sleep and rushed towards the door.

"Aza what happened? are you okay ? What are you doing here ? Azaad asked."

"Dad we need to find armaan mamu he is not safe, azaan said anxiously."

Daisy heard sounds and walked out of her room to check when se saw azaad and azaan in corridor.

"Sab khairiyat? Daisy asked. "

"Let's go downstairs, azzy said."

Daisy nodded and followed them.

*********

"I'll confront ayeza! Reena said angrily. ".

"If Mehran is behind this, and if my brother has even a single scratch, I'll bury him alive! Azzy said. "

"Azaad chup! Kids go to your room! Hum karte hai kuch, maahid jao beta, goher said. "

Maahid was embarassed and scared,

"come darling, you don't have to worry about this, let's go, daisy said and took him with herself. "

"Kya karra hai tu baccha hai woh! Goher said. "

"Uska baap kya karra hai dekha nahi ? Azaad yelled. "

" Toh uski kya galti! Maajid ko call kar! Mein Rocky ko karta hu Goher said. "

***********************

"Where is he ? It's important! Maj said on call. "

"He is near the airport sir, the officer replied. "

"give me the contact number of his associates! Maj said and disconnected the call. "

"Tu kyu suicide karna chahta hai mehraan! Maj said and punched on the steering wheel In anger. "