chapter two - The Introduction

When you woke up, you realise you were in a small room and on a very big and soft bed with the blanket over you. You went to stand up but that's went a sharp pain in your right caught your attention. Your realised you must've broken a leg when the crashed happened but... It was bandaged?...

"What the hell?" You thought to yourself before snapping back. You must get out of here, so you stand up and slowly walk to the door and open it.

When you opened the door you saw that you were in a room with a few colours and you see a sign hanging over a door that says 'Theatre'. Out of curiosity, you follow through the sign and end up in big room with a stage.

Still curious, you wonder through the building while calling out before you hear a voice behind you. "There's no one here." As you turn around in shock, you tripped over and nearly fell until you got caught by the mysterious person

You took a good look at the mysterious person, and saw that they were wearing a lab coat and they were the colour red.

"Who are you!" You snapped as you get yourself out of the mysterious person's grip. "My name's Red, what's yours?" He said now staring at your eyes. "My name's Y/N, and where am I?"

"Save your question for later right now we have to get you to bed." Red said stepping closer "I am not going with you!" You screamed while backing away, causing you to trip over and land on your butt. Red giggled before picking you up and carrying you back to the room you were previously in and placed back on the bed.

"You must be hungry, I'll go prepare a meal and you have to stay here and get rest." Red said sternly but with a straight face "Wait but-" You were cut off by the door closing.

*sigh* "I guess I have to wait here." You thought to yourself as you get comfortable in the bed.

End of Chapter