chapter nine - First Date

(F/C) = Favourite Color

After the movie night, you could say that both you and Red were officially dating. But that's when Red does something unexpected.

You were sitting in the stage room watching as Blue or Green would enter and exit the room many time, but that's when you saw Red coming in.

"Oh! Y/N, what are you doing here?" Red said looking surprised when he saw you. "I was just chilling in here, what's up?" You said, with confusion on your face. "Oh nothing. Say, are you busy tonight?" Red asked "No, I'm not. Why do you ask?" "Just saying, are you ok if I take you out tonight?" Red said with a hint of Pink on his face as you stared in surprise.

"No, actually. I won't mind!" You screamed with excitement as you ran up to Red to give him a big bear hug. Red, of course accepted the hug. "Actually, I brought you a dress/suit with your (F/C)." Red said with a big smile on his face as he hands you a box with neatly wrapped wrapping paper. As you ripped open the gift, you found a very nice dress that seemed almost expensive!

"Where did you get this? And more importantly how did you buy it!" You screamed "Don't worry about it." Red said before grabbing your hand for you to go change.

"I'll wait outside, just get change and we'll be ready to go!" Red said as he closed the door, leaving you alone. After you got changed, you left the room to meet Red waiting in a very expensive suit. Red just stared in 'Awh' with your smooth hair plus your beautiful dress.

Red just pulled you into a kiss before he grabbed your hand, leading you to a secret door that leads outside the building.

As you both exit through the door, you inhale the fresh air and felt the cold breeze as you forgot what the outside felt like.

Red drags you around the current building and you cover your eyes when you see bright lights coming from buildings. "I forgot that towers and building exist!" You said "But wait! won't people notice that your not human?" You said worriedly while pointing at Red.

"Yes, but the place we're going to is booked privately." You stared at Red in disbelief with your jaw hanging open. "What?" "How were you able to book a private date for us?!" You screamed "Like I said, don't worry about it. Now come on, we might arrive late." Red said as he reached his hand out, and you grabbed it.

The route you and Red took was not busy and there was only a few stares before you and Red got to your destination. You both enter a building that was completely dark and the only source of light was a candle on a table with pre-made food on it.

"Wow Red! This is fancy!" You said to Red with the biggest smile ever. "It's fine Y/N and besides, it wasn't even any trouble affording it." Red said as he seated you before seating himself. "How did you afford all this stuff anyways? Oh wait, I know. 'Don't worry about it'." You said, mocking Red as both you and him giggle before enjoying the meal and the very obvious, expensive wine.

After the meal, you and Red stand up and exit the building. The wine was already getting to you, so you and Red just snuggle up to eachother while walking back to the building.

Once inside, you both enter the room, and fall asleep on the bed instantly without changing from your clothes.

End of Chapter