chapter twelve - The Disagreement

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting, I been busy with school :(

Warning: This will have some violence in it!

It's been over a year sense you stayed with Red. Sure he let's you outside by yourself or with him, but your missing something. Your (friends or family) and you wanted to see them so badly, but Red wouldn't budge.

"Come on Red, I'm sure it won't be a big deal!" You yelled "Yes it will! You been missing for over a year! How will it not be 'a big deal?'" Red argued.
"Please, we've been out in public lots of time!" "Only at night time! And besides, you said your (family or friends) were on the other side of the city!" Oh, right.

"Fine!" You yelled, before sighing. "Then when will I see them?" You asked, sounding annoyed "Most likely Never. With how you've been missing for so long, we'd probably be in trouble. Me mostly." What Red said stung like bees.

"Wait WHAT?!" You screamed "Oh relax, it won't be so bad." "WON'T BE SO BAD? RED THEY'RE MY (family or friends), I CAN'T JUST ABANDON THEM LIKE THAT!" "Yes you can. And that's final." You were stunned by the words spoken, but quickly gathered yourself together. "NO, I won't." Red glared at you, "YES, you will." Red sounded more angry. "NO I WONT." You screamed and turned around to walk away.

As your about to walk away you feel a hand wrap around your wrist. You turned around irriated but then you felt something smack your cheek harshly. You fall over from the sudden shock and start to feel a sudden sting on your cheek.

The room fell silent. As you looked up you see Red staring down at you with a horrified expression, realising what he had done. You started to feel tears run down your face, as the sudden realisation of what occurred just hit you.

Red had slapped you across the face.

...

You picked yourself up, still speechless of what just occurred. You and Red stared at eachother, each second stinging like needles. Red took a step forward with his hands reaching out to attempt to comfort you, but you flinched and backed away. Red stopped, and before you knew it your were running out of the room crying. You could hear Red pleading voice getting more distant the faster you run.

"Y/N I'm sorry!-" was the last thing you heard when you ran into the woods. You didn't know where you were, all you wanted to do was get away from that building. You came to a stop when you were exhausted and out of energy from running and crying.

You sat and leaned on a tree with small tears streaming down your face. You were tired, and just wanted to go back to Red and apologise for acting out.

You felt yourself slowly drifting off to sleep. "Am I really sleeping like this? Pathetic." You thought to yourself, before hearing a distant yelling coming from where you ran.

"Y/N!"

End of Chapter