chapter five - The Encounter

After the incident with you finding out your classmates are dead, you distanced yourself from Red for awhile. Red noticed this and respected your boundary until the time was right.

Red made stew with strange meat in it. That's when you decided to talk to Red again.

"Hey Red!" "Y/N! You startled me for a second." "Oops, sorry." "It's ok, I'm just glad we started talking again!" Red said with a smile. "Yeah, so am I. But I got a question." "What is that?" Red looked curios "Where do you get the food from?" Red was silent for a few second, before saying "Actually I go out and buy food from a small store." "Oh, ok. Thanks for answering my question!" You stated as you walked off with a smile.

Red sighed "I can't tell them the truth, they would be devastating if they knew what they were really eating!" Red thought to himself before he walked off.

As you walked off with a smile, you suddenly heard a squeak. You turned around to see a tall, green creature with long spaghetti arms swinging around. You were shocked but snapped back and ducked quickly, just missing the green creature swinging it's arm. You made a "Eep!" sound, which caught the green monster's attention.

You start to run away but soon realised that the monster was slow, and quickly lost you. You then looked at it's eyes and saw that it's eyes were facing the opposite way. You realised that the monster was blind and used it's long arms to find it's way.

You decide to take a chance to go near it, and you placed a hand on the green monster's arm. The monster jolted from surprise but soon reached it's arm to feel what was touching them. The monster touched your head and felt your smooth hair, and it seemed to enjoy playing around with it.

That's when your fun ended when you felt the ground beneath you shaking and you turn around anxiously to see Blue. You were prepearing to run but that's when Blue just looked at you, and walked away.

You were very confused but took your chance to run. You slowly took the green monster's hand off your head, and walked off.

You found Red and started to chat with him. "Hey Red, I think I just found Green." Red raised an eyebrow "Really? What was he like?" "He was kind, he didn't try too hurt me. Blue came along though but instead of chasing me, he just stared and walked the other way." "Hmm, good. Atleast you weren't chased again." Red smiled and you smiled back.

"I may go back to Green." You stated "Ok, don't get in trouble!" "I won't!" You said as you kissed Red's cheek and ran off.

Red just stood there stunned. His face turned a light pink before he ran off in the other direction blushing.

End of Chapter