chapter eleven - The Gift

You and Red been together for over 3 months now and you could say that you both were quite the couple.

Red would take you out of the building to either have a walk in the forest, or take you both swimming in the lake.

You were in the castle room with Green as he liked to touch and play with your hair. All of a sudden you heard a very recognisable and happy voice coming from down the hall.

"Y/N! Y/N I need you here please~" You know that tone of voice, and Red was happy! "Coming!" You yelled as you got up, hugged Green a goodbye, and walked away.

"Wonder what he's excited about~" You thought as you just reached Red's room. You entered to be met with nothing.

"Oh. He's not in here." You said out loud. Then you hear his voice again. "I'm in the stage room Y/N!" Red yelled again as you sighed and began walking again. When you got to the stage room you were met with a nervous Red stomping around the room nervously. "Hey Red. You good?" You asked worriedly, as Red stopped walking and fixed himself up.

"I'm okay! I was just nervous." He said, clearing his throat. "Nervous about what?" You asked curiously "Nervous about this." He said as he pulled out a medium sized box and handed it to you. As you opened it up, you saw that it was a plush of Red himself!

"I saw how you get lonely and upset you get when you want my cuddles and attention, so I made you a doll of myself." Red said, waiting for your reaction "I know it's not the best way to deal with your wants, but I-" Red was cut off by you jumping onto him with a hug. "It's perfect!" You said as you hugged Red. Red gave a sigh if relief. "I'm glad you liked it dear."

End of Chapter