chapter seven - Wet Situation

Let's just say the walk to Red's room was silent. "Ok, I got some work to take care of. You can wait in my room if you want!" Red offered "No thanks, I'll continue searching the building." "Suit yourself." Red muttered.

While searching you noticed a vent leaking water. You didn't think much of it and stepped into a puddle, before 2 glowing eyes popped up in the vents. The vent caps then suddenly lifted up before two purple arms reached out to grab you.

You try to run but slipped on the water before you feel your ankle being grabbed and you being dragged into the vent.

The purple monster opened it's jaw up, about to swallow you whole. You took action quickly and spotted a loose pipe. You grabbed the loose pipe and jammed it in the purple monster's mouth. The purple monster struggled getting the peice out and you took that chance to get out of the vent.

You opened the vent lid and crawled out quickly, as the monster just got the pipe unstuck it went to grab you. Unfortunately you were a fast thinker and leaped away from the vent, making you out of reach.

You saw as the purple monster's hand detracted back into the vent as you sighed.

"Ew, my clothes got wet." You said out loud before sighing.

"I really should be more careful with my surroundings." You thought to yourself as you pick yourself up and start walking to Red's room.

"How was your 'adventure'?" Red said childishly "Not good, not good at all." You blerted with no emotion as you fall face first onto the bed.

"I'm gonna take a nap." You thought to yourself as you got comfy, and went to sleep.

"They were rude!" A deep voice came from a small vent next to Red "Maybe next time, don't try to eat them!" Red said sternly "Whatever!" The voice retreated back into the vent.

End of Chapter