chapter eight - Movie Night

(F/M) = Favourite Movie
(H/C) = Hair Color

You had been living with Red and the others for the past 2 month now, and one thing for sure you started developing feelings for Red. You decided to take action and ask if you guys could watch a movie, and he agrees!

"So, Y/N." "Hhm?" "Why did you want to watch a movie with me?" "Oh! Actually I thought we both could use our free time to chill and have fun!" You smiled awkwardly at Red "Ok." Red said before choosing and putting on a movie.

You 2 were watching (F/M)  and seem to both enjoy it. You weren't paying attention and slid your fingers into Red's hand, you only noticed what you did when you felt your hand being held by Red. You look up to see Red blushing and you just stared back blushing twice the amount as Red.

"O-oh, sorry Red." You said as you slipped your hand away from Red, but not before Red grabbed your hand, making sure you don't let go.

You and Red just stare at eachother for what felt like internity before Red spoke up. "Y'know Y/N, I always felt as you were different. I don't know how to say this, but I like you. And I hope you feel the same." Red said with little tears forming in his eyes.

You cupped Red's cheek, with tears starting to form in your eyes aswell. "Red, I just started catching feelings for you, but I'm glad that you like me back!" You said before pulling Red into a hug.

Red was shocked, but quickly sighed in relief that you felt the same way. After you and Red finished hugging, you kissed Red on the lip.

(Warning) - 🔥kissing and touching🔥

Red suddenly towered over you, with love in his eyes. He started caressing your (H/C) hair before going down the waist and kissing you around the neck. You let out little squeaks of pleasure before Red stops.

He then stares at you before kissing you while now adventuring near your thighs.

After that, you and Red continue watching your movie before both falling asleep.

"What a good way to end a night." You thought to yourself before drifting off into sleep.

End of Chapter