chapter six - The Reptile

"Why did I do that?!" You screamed and blushed as you ran into a room and then fell off an unexpected ladder and onto some... Orange stone..?

"Why are these stone Orange?" You thought before picking yourself up and dusting off. You kept walking and enter another room with more Orange stone. You notice a sign hanging over a string of bells saying 'Orange's Room'.

"Oh! This is Orange's Room!" You thought to yourself as you walk over to the bells you ring one for fun and then you see a machine so you click a button. Dog food comes out of the machine and into a bowl but then you heard a growl come from above you.

You look up to see a small, reptile like head poke out from the above and stairs at you, before coming down and sniffs you.

You were half it's size but you found it cute! "Hello little guy!" You reach your hand out to pet it but then it bit your hand. "Ow! Why did you-" You cut off by the Orange reptile jumping on top of you, making you fall on your back and the reptile biting you in the shoulder.

"Ow! stop that!" You screamed and tried to fight back, but failed and blood started to pour from your shoulder. As a way to try to get the reptile off you, you tried to grip the back of it's neck but failed and instead stroked it, causing the reptile to... purr..?

"...What?" You were surprised by the sudden change in aggression and you lifted your hand off. The Orange Reptile then proceeds to grab your hand, and place it on top of it's head. "Aww, buddy you like that?" You said in a baby voice and then suddenly felt a sting of pain in your right shoulder and realised that it was still bleeding.

The Orange reptile noticed this and started licking the blood off your shoulder, making it feel ticklish.

You stayed in Orange's room, petting and scratching the reptile as the reptile growls and purrs. After a while, the reptile stood up and crawled on your lap before falling asleep.

Aww that's cute!" You said "Wait... I'm stuck." You realised and just sat there with Orange sleeping on your lap for about half an hour before hearing a familiar voice.

"Y/N! Y/N where are you?" You heard Red voice echoing through the building "I'm in Orange's Room!" You replied and heard rushing foot prints running into the room with a panicked Red staring at you.

Red sighs and states "I'm glad your safe. But did Orange hurt you?" "Yeah but only on my hand and shoulder." You said with nervousness. Red speed walked toward you and had bandaids in his hand.

Red starts bandaging your bite marks and notices that Orange was sleeping in your lap. "Lucky jerk." Red muttered under his voice and you gave a small giggle. You and Red chatted for a bit before Orange woke up and gave a small stretch.

You pat Orange on the head as Orange gave a small meow and crawled away back in his room over the wall. You and Red stand up and start walking back to the room.

"Hey Red?" "Yeah?" "You mind letting me hold your hand?" You said embarrassingly as Red just stood there shock. "I'm sorry, it was a stupid request-" You were cut off by your hand being grabbed by Red as he looked away blushing. You both were silent the whole time walking to the room.

End of Chapter