chapter four - The Question

As days went by, your legged healed and within a few days it fully healed. As you were chatting with Red as he writes in his notebook you suddenly had a question pop up in your mind.

"Hey Red." "Yeah?" "Can I ask you a question?" "Sure, go ahead." "You may or may not get upset but, I was on a field trip on a bus that crashed, and I think I saw you dragging my classmates into a building." The room fell silent "The thing is, how come I haven't seen any of them?"

Red froze and blankly stayed silent for a minute until he turned to face you with his eyes full of nervousness. He wanted to say something but either kept stuttering or took them back, until he finally spoke up. "Ok, your right. I'm the one who were dragging your classmates into the building but as for not seeing them, you were passed out for days. The crash did a number to you because you were asleep for a week."

"But that doesn't explain my question, where are they?!" You snapped back. You looked Red in the eyes, desperate for an answer but Red had nervousness in his eyes. Then, he finally spoke up.

"They're... Dead..." "WHAT?!" You screamed in shock "How?! Sure they were annoying but they don't deserve to die!" That's when Red held his tongue, before speaking up. "Well... Blue killed them..." "What!-" "I can't say everything but they all died to Blue and the others..."

Tears started to form in your eyes "Why did Blue kill them?! And more importantly why didn't you stop them!?" You yelled as your voice started to crack and your throat started getting sore. "I'm sorry, but-" "But what!? You were too selfish to stop them?!"

You started breaking down crying and Red just stood there, not knowing what to say. Red then approached you and tried to comfort you while also trying to make up a better reason for not helping.

You were to weak to listen, or even speak. You clung onto Red, crying your heart out as he sat there, letting you cry out before you fell asleep.

"I'm... Sorry." A very sad voice came from Red before he cuddled you, and fell asleep with you.

End of Chapter