THE ASSASSIN'S TALE

synopsis:

Two, a high-profile assassin has been sent on a mission to eliminate Sage Smith the son of a wealthy business tycoon.

"Can you take a clear shot from your position "

"it'll be as easy as taking candy from a baby"  Two boasted.

Sage suddenly looks over his shoulder, his eye line focused on her. It was so abrupt that it distorted her train of thoughts. She felt her heart drop to her stomach with goosebumps appearing on her skin. Her hand clung tightly to the pistol that was concealed in her jacket.

Could he see her?

The encounter which lasted no more than 5 seconds felt like hours to her, as he turned right back and continues with his call

"take the shot Two!" her partner's voice rang through the earpiece when he noticed she was hesitant

"take the shot, what are you waiting for?"
This second sentence was enough to pull her from any trance she was momentarily caught in.

Just as his fingers came in contact with the electric car door, Two pulls out her pistol and takes the shot, allowing the bullet to run free and claim the life of its target.

_____________________________

Hello lovelies,
This is an official invite for you to check out my newly published book "The Assassin's Tale" I'm sure you will love it!
Also forgive me for not giving y'all what you wanted on Dolore di Layla. I see your comments and petitions but unfortunately this will be the end of this book and there are no plans for book 2. Sometimes unexpected endings make the book leave a mark on one's heart and book two might end up being a flop. Not every journey has to have a happy ending.

Please don't forget to vote comment and share 👍
I love you guys so much ❤️