Chapter 11

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD! I will mark the start and finish with ** if you wish to skip it. But remember, please if you ever feel like doing something, talk to someone, anyone, hell even me, my inbox is always open. Stay strong <3

Austin's POV

"Austin you've been at this for what three months now." Ronnie growled fustrated. "And you're telling me, the only information you've got is that his parents passed away, which is information I could've easily accessed myself? I mean, that's the only real information you've given me anyway."

"It's not my fault he won't let me in!" I protested.

"Nahhhh, you want to know what I think? Actually it's more of a case of what I know?" Ronnie walked over to me, getting way to close for comfort. It took everything in me to not right hook him. I can't believe I ever listened to this guy, I can't believe I followed him around like a damn minion ready to do whatever he told me to do. I disgusted myself, thinking of all the things we'd done to hurt other people, innocent people. "You've gone ahead an fallen in loveeee with that ginger. Don't even try to deny it! I knew you where keeping things from me, so I've had Vic tail you. Yeah, he's seen you out on your precious little dates, cuddling, kissing, holding hands."

My eyes went wide. "No, No, that's just me trying too-"

"Don't lie to me!" Ronnie growled, slamming me up against the wall, his arm resting across my throat. "Vic know's the difference between the real deal and the fake, and you two are the real deal, so don't even try it. I even have proof. So, here's what I think...I think you've fallen in love with him, and you know at least half of his deep, dark secrets. BUT you're refusing to tell me, because you want to protect that scrawny little loser, thinking if you feed me pathetic little made up stories, it would keep me off your back...and his until you worked out a way to stop me."

He knew, he knew everything, what the hell was I going to do now? I had no choice, I had to tell Alan. I had to tell him everything, I had to be honest. He was going to hate me, but maybe if I was honest, prove to him that I love him, he'll forgive me in time. "You know what Ronnie, I'm done. I'm done with your crap." I found the strengh to push him off of me. "I'm done with your pathetic little games. I can't believe I ever even wanted to be like you! Alan's reminded me of who I used to be until I met you! And yeah, that me was bullied, that me wasn't happy, that's why when I started high school I decided to get into your crowd. I didn't want to be bullied anymore, and then my mom got ill and I was angry. And I let you make me feel like making other people feel low, worthless and pathetic about themselves was the answer. But it wasn't, it was just a tempory fix! But Alan, he's made me realise everything I did was wrong, he's made me realise all I ever needed was a real friend to help me get through it, to help me deal with it, someone who actually cared. You guys may have been my "friends" but you where never real friends, you never really cared, you just used me for your sick little games. But I'm done now Ronnie, and I refuse to be scared of you. You want to bring me down? Fine, but I'm going to drag you down with me!"

"Oh bring it on Carlile, I would love to see you try." Ronnie glared. "Give it your best shot, but you can't possibly win. I have too much dirt on you, while you...you hardly have a thing on me. So...bring. It."

"You're on." And with that I grabbed my jacket and ran out of his house at to my car. I knew Alan was at work, but it was half twelve, he usually took his lunch about now, I had to tell him everything now. I couldn't wait, I knew the first thing Ronnie would do was go straight to Alan, tell him everything, so I had to get there first. It would only take me ten minutes to get there, and I knew it was going to brake his heart, that I was about to brake his heart, but he had to hear it from me. Maybe I'd have a chance if it came from me, beg him to hear me out.