Chapter 23

Alan's POV

One week, one week since that moster came back into my life, and every time I was left alone, he came back for me. Three times he's been so far, and I know there's so many more times to come, he would never give in, this is how my life would be from now on. I was trapped, there was nothing I could do, everytime I tried to fight, he threated Austin, Shayley, he even threatened my grandparents, and I knew too well what he was capable of.

I felt filthy, sick to my stomach whenever he came to my mind. It was like I could still feel his dirty, grubby, rough hands on my skin, touching me even when he wasn't around. His awful scent still lingered around me, I could feel his dirty, unclean breath on me, on my lips, I could taste it. I couldn't sleep in fear of a nightmare, a nightmare of him and the things he does to me. Every time I dared to close my eyes, all I could see was hit, and the venom behind them as he enjoyed every second of what he was doing to me. The only thing I could do was cry, but even now that was a struggle, it was like I had no more tears left to cry, I was just numb.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why did he have to get out? How did he even get out? He was supposed to be locked up until I was at least twenty five, so I couldn't understand how it was that he was here. Another question was, how did he even find me? Last time I saw him I was living in Boston, and my grandparents lived in a different town, three hours away. I also knew that my grandparents decided to take their address and numbers off public record when I moved here. It was a part of my protection act I was given when the monster was locked up, so only the police and those they gave their address too, like the doctors and hospital had access to our address. But I guess, none of that mattered because the fact was, he was here, and there was no escape for me now.

I hadn't seen Shayley or Austin all week, they'd tried to come round, but I refused to see them. I couldn't face either of them, especially Austin. I couldn't even look at him, it was too painful, I know what I must be putting him through and I just couldn't bare it. I couldn't bare to have him or anyone touch me either, because whenever someone did, my mind was too poisioned by the feel of his hands. I felt like a cheap, dirty wh.ore, cheating on the man he loved, Austin wouldn't want me, not after this. I hoped that he would just eventually give up on me and leave me, it would be safer that way for him and he would be able to find someone who was good for him, who wouldn't let their uncle do the things they did to him. Someone strong and stable, not traumatised by past and current events, someone who could be there for him, pick him up when he fell, who could stand by his side...someone who wasn't as fucked up as I was.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Austin's POV

"What's your boyfriend and that sick asshole done to Alan?!" I growled, grabbing Kellin and shoving him up against the wall.

Kellin looked at me wide eyed, his bright blue eyes full of fear as I kept him pinned. "I-I don't k-know."

"Don't lie to me!" I spat, "They've done something to him and I want to know what!"

"Austin, please." He begged, pleading with me. "I-I honestly don't know, I-I have nothing to do with what they do you know that!"

"AUSTIN! Let him fucking go!" Shayley's voice bellowed down the corridoor. I looked to the left and saw Shayley running towards me. "What the hell are you doing?"

"They've done something to Alan and I want to know what!"

"What and kicking Kellin's ass is going to get you an answer? No it isn't, in fact it's only going to make things ten times worse so put him the fuck down!" Shayley glared at me and I let out a long sigh, he was right. I let go of Kellin and turned my face back to his.