Chapter 18

Austin's POV

"Just think about it Carlile." Ronnie sighed.

"You're insane you know that?" I scoffed, finally getting my ass up off the floor. "You honestly think, after everything you've done, I'm going to come crawling back to you? Just so you can use me as a pawn all over again to destory other people's lives?"

"Oh come on Austin, no need to be like that, it's just a bit of fun." Ronnie shrugged carelessly. "Remember all the fun we had? Remember how it made you feel so much better, and good about yourself?"

"Fun? FUN?! You call destorying people's lives, making them want to end their lives, making them feel worthless and broken...fun?! What the hell is wrong with you? You need your head checked! Yeah okay, I used to be one of you, you made me one of you, you fed on my insecurties, my anger, my weaknesses and turned me into a not-as-bad version of you! But you know, Alan...he made me realise that what I was doing...it wasn't the answer. He made me realise what a huge mistake I'd made and that I'd rather be one of the one's you beat on, or try to ruin, then be the one to beat and ruin other people! And then you...you destoryed him, you destoryed us, you knew what sending him that video would do to him and since you've been using me as your personal punching bag! So yeah, you really need your head checked if you think for even a second I'm going to be one of your minions again."

Ronnie let out a dark chuckle from the back of his throat. "Oh Austin I don't think you quite get it, I'm not giving you a choice here. It's either you come back to us, or that little ginger is going to pay in ways you can't even imagine! My first step would be to tell everyone about his little suicide attempt."

My eyes went wide. "Wait, how did you even-"

"Know? Quite simple really, a friend of my dad's is a nurse at the hospital. She mentioned to him in passing that someone from my school was in hospital, she didn't give a name, but she said the kid was ginger. She was asking incase it was one of my friends and I wanted to know. So naturally, my father asked me if I had a friend, that was ginger and suddenly stopped going to school. Of course, the answer was no, butttt I said yes anyway out of curiosity, which is when he told me that his friend mentioned he was in hospital, in a bad way. Now, there's only about five, six gingers in the entire school, and given Alan didn't show up to school around that time, it wasn't hard to work out who exactly it was. Then considering he said the kid was in a bad way, and it was the day after I sent that little video, anddd the fact that even an idiot could see Alan was that type of person, it really wasn't rocket science." Ronnie held a smirk on his face that made me feel sick to my stomach.

"There is something seriously wrong with you Radke! You're now seriously trying to use Alan against me? You know damn well that even though you ruined us I'd do anything to protect him and you're seriously trying to use that against me?"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

"Oh get lost Radke, go find a ditch and rot in it will you, that's all your worth." I shook my head and went to walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"You're clearly upset and not thinking straight here Carlile, I don't think you realise just what I'm capable of and what I'm going to do to that poor little ginger. So, I'm going to be nice, I'll let you run along home and sleep on it, and at ten to nine, just before the warning bell rings, you will meet me by my locker and be one of us again. And if you choose not to meet me there, then whatever happens to Alan, is on you." And with that Ronnie walked off, leaving me angry and fustrated.