Chapter 17

Ok before I start...THIS FIC REACHED 3K! Omg! Seriously, thank you everyone who's reading this! It's made me a very happy faithy! And as a reward, here's an intresting chap for you! (well, I hope it is hahaha)

Alan's POV

Nerve's where flooding every inch of my body, inside and out as I stood outside Karen's small office. Today, I was going to face Austin...if he showed up. I felt so nervous I thought I was going to be sick, my stomach was churning in unpleasant ways as I looked at my watch which signalled it was five to five. I tried to steady out my breathing as I nervously paced up and down, I had a thousand things racing through my mind.

Would he show up? Could I even bring myself to face him? Would I even be able to get the words out? Would I be able to trust that he told me the truth? What if he just fed me more lies and I ended up falling for them? What if I fell for them and ended up worse then I already was right now? Was I ready for this? What would even happen after this?

My thoughts where cut off by the sound of a small, nervous voice spoke.

"Alan?" I turned around and saw Austin standing there, mirroring my nerves as he stood awkwardly on the spot, chewing down on his lip.

"Oh, hey." I just about managed to choke out, not daring to make eye contact with him.

"So, uh, you um, wanted to talk?"

"Y-Yeah, I-Inside." I nodded small at him.

"What is this place?" He looked to the building, studying the outside.

"It's, my uh, therpists office. I-Is that okay?"

"Oh...yeah sure. You're seeing a theripist?" He looked at me questioningly. I just nodded my head in reply and he let out a little chuckle. "Yeah, me too, my mom asked me too...I couldn't say no to her, as much as I wanted too. It's helping though."

"Oh, that's good, same here I guess. Uh, shall we go in?"

"Sure, lead the way." He nodded, I mustered up a small smile and walked into the building with Austin following close behind.

"Oh hey Alan." The young blonde haired receptionist, Shannen smile. "Karen will be with you in just a second."

"Thanks."

"Is he with you?" She pointed behind me at Austin.

"Oh yeah, his names Austin."

"Perfect, sorry, just we need to know incase the fire alarm goes off or something."

"No worries." Austin gave her a slight smile and we went to sit down on the seats just outside Karen's office door. "So, uh, how you been?"

"Uh, okay I guess, you?"

"Yeah, same. Look Alan I've miss-"