2.2

After a long argument, Aurora had convinced her family to let her stay

    The day they had left, Edward had gone to say his goodbyes to Bella. He had come back with a pained look on his face.

    That same night she had gotten a call from Charlie, Bella hadn't been back since the walk with Edward. So Aurora hopped into her car and sped towards the Swan residence, she was concerned for the human as it started to rain.

    Outside of the house, Charlie had formed a search party. She could smell the scent of wet dog and human upon her arrival.

    As she walked towards where Charlie and two tribe members stood, she listened in on their conversation.

    "I'll call the Cullens again. Her note said she and Edward went for a walk." Charlie told the man as he poured over a map.

    "She's not with Edward, Chief." Aurora answered softly before either of the men could, "Carlisle got a big job up in Alaska, they left earlier today."

    The three men paused and turned to see the girl, the rain was soaking through her clothes and wet her hair, making her regret not having better control over her ability.

    The girl's arrival made the two Quileutes look at her with fierce glares earning a nervous smile from her.

    Suddenly her head snapped towards the tree line as she smelled two familiar scents, the black wolf from the woods and Bella.

    "Charlie!" A young Quileute boy yelled as he spotted the two.

    "It's Sam Uley." The man in the wheelchair informed, "He found her."

    Charlie bolted towards the two with a relieved look.

    "What were you thinking, Baby? Why were you out there?" Charlie reprimanded as he took the shivering teen into his arms.

    "He's... gone," Bella mumbled in a heartbreaking voice as tears gathered in her drooping eyes.

    As she went to follow the two, her arm was grabbed by the man in the wheelchair causing her head to turn toward him.

    "Why are you still here?" He said in a quiet threatening tone of voice.

    "He didn't mean to leave her there..his morals aren't right at the moment." She said in a quiet voice, avoiding his question.

    "Why are you still here?" He asked again gritting his teeth together, grabbing her arm tighter. His strength caused her to wince slightly as faint cracks appeared.

    "That is none of your concern, now please release me before I'm forced to make you." Her eyes narrowed as she demanded, attempting to remain polite.

    The two glared at one another before he released her arm causing her to relax and continue her walk to the house.

    Before she could take more than five steps, two humans stepped in front of her blocking her way. Her frustration causing it to rain harder.