1.4

As they run to the ballet studio to save the human girl, guilt eats at the normally cheerful brunette

She could not help but feel it was her fault Bella had gone, if only she hadn't of fell for the girl's trick. She knew Edward would be angry, and it was justifiable as the girl could die at the hands of the bloodthirsty blonde.

Edward, being the fastest of them, had gotten there first. Upon the rest entering from the balcony, they see an animalistic Edward fighting off James, biting off a chuck of his throat.

Alice and Aurora had run to the writhing Bella on the floor.

"Bella, come on, it's okay," Alice comforts as she tries to soothe the girl.

"Son," Carlisle puts a hand on Edward's shoulder causing his head to snap towards the man, "Enough. Remember who you are."

"Bella needs you," He tells the boy, with a solemn look.

"Okay, it's okay," Alice said before seeing blood, "Oh god.."

"Carlisle, the blood!" Aurora calls out as she sees the blood on Alice's fingers.

"Your brothers will take care of him," Carlisle told as Edward's head snaps towards the three girls.

"I got it," Emmett confirms as he and Jasper grab the blonde nomad.

"Carlisle!" Alice yells as Aurora tries to stop the blood from flowing out of the human.

"Start the fire. Get the floorboards," Emmett tells Jasper as he holds the struggling man, "Alice!"

"Alice, go," Carlisle tells as he and Edward come to the three on the floor.

"The femoral artery's been severed," Carlisle notes, checking over the girl's injuries.

"She's losing too much blood, Carlisle," Aurora said as she notes the pool of blood.

"No, no, no, my hand, it's burning!" Bella cries out as she writhes in agony.

"It's the venom," Edward claims as he squeezes his eyes shut.

"You have to make a choice. Either let the change happen--" Carlisle starts to tell the boy, only to be cut off.

"No..no!" Edward tells with a growl.

"It's gonna happen, Edward," Alice says as she runs back up to the three, "I've seen it."

"It doesn't have to be that way," Carlisle tells, "She'd still have what she has."

"Make me a tourniquet from your belt," He tells Alice as Aurora was not wearing one.

"Carlisle, what's my other option?" Edward rushes.

"Tie it above my hands," Carlisle commands as he presses on the human's wound.