Headhunters [Pt.2]

♦️{[Y/N] POV}

♦️{[Y/N] POV}

We all gasp as we all look at each other.

[Y/N]: "Wait, why are we gasping?"

❌timeskip ❌
{Gift shop}

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Dipper: "So, what do you think?"

Soos: "In my opinion: this is an axe."

Mabel: "Wait a minute. The lumberjack!"

Twins & [Y/N]: "Of course!"

Dipper: "He was furious when he didn't get that free pizza."

[Y/N]: "Furious enough, for murder!" He shouted with an evil grin before laughing like a maniac while Dipper deadpanned.

Soos: "Oh, you mean Manly Dan. Yeah, he hangs out at this crazy intense biker joint downtown."

Mabel: "Then that's where we're going."

Soos: "Dude, this is awesome. You three are like: The Mystery Musketeers!"

Dipper: "Fuck no. Don't call us that."

The three kids now known as the ' Mystery Musketeers' walk out the gift shop.

They then see Stan pulling a coffin out of his car.

(Sorry, I just had to)

Stan: "Hey, give me a hand with this coffin, will ya? I'm doin' a moral service for wax Stan. Something small but, classic."

Dipper: "We can't now Grunkle Stan, we have got a big break in the case!"

Mabel & [Y/N]: "Break in the case!"

Mabel: "Hey we said it at the same time!"

[Y/N] giggles.

[Y/N]: "Yeah! We should do it this more often!"

Dipper: "Anyways, we're heading to the town right now to interrogate the murderer."

Mabel: "We have an axe!"

[Y/N] grabs Dipper's bag and shows Stan the axe; Mabel starts making a horror movie screeching sound.

Stan: "Hm, it seem like the kind of thing that responsible parents wouldn't want you to do... Good thing I'm an uncle, accept to one of you, but. Avenge me kids! AVENGE MEEE!!"

❌timeskip❌
{Town}

In the town of Gravity Falls, Dipper, Mabel and [Y/N] are sneaking near the Skull Fracture.