Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.4]

♦️{Mabel's POV}

♦️{Mabel's POV}

Soos appears beside me; holding the most delicious sandwich I've ever seen.

Soos: "Sup, hambone." He asked.

He chews on his sandwich.

Mabel: "Wha'd'you think?" I asked him.

Soos: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" He screamed as he throws his sandwich in the air and runs out of the shack, leaving the door swinging on its hinges.

I sigh.

Mabel: "This is going to take some really great training music." I declared as I hold up a CD labeled 'Training Mix', puts it in a CD player and press play.

The music starts and I begin to do my best break dance moves as Grunkle Stan scratched his back.

---

The Manotaurs and Dipper in a hot spring, while [Y/N] is busy crafting.

♦️{[Y/N]'s POV}

Dipper: "Guys, I just wanna say that these last few hours have been... I feel like there's really been some growth."

Clark: "I have a growth!"

Dipper: "Clark, you are hilarious today!"

Clark just clicks his tongue.

Dipper: "It's just you guys took us under your wing and we've just been really helpful, right [Y/N]?" He asked as he turned his head towards [Y/N].

[Y/N]: "Yea yea, what you just said..." I muttered as I sharpened a stick with a pocket knife.

I feel a sharp pain in my throat, but I just ignore it and cough a bit.

Chutzpar: "Oh, stop." He said as he made a hand gesture.

Dipper: "You know what? I think I feel like I'm finally becoming a man here." He proudly said.

[Y/N]: "Yea! Same here! (Cough)!" I happily shouted as I waved my now transformed spear in the air.

Chutzpar: "Not yet, Destructor and Terrorizor. One final task remains. The deadliest trial of all." He informed.

Dipper: "We've survived forty-nine other trials. Whatever it is, bring it on!" He shouted.

Manotaurs and [Y/N]: "YEAH!!" We all shouted in unison.

❌timeskip❌
{MAN cave}

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

A Manotaur lights a torch as Chutzpar licks a tattoo and applies it to [Y/N] and Dipper's arms.

For Dipper, it reads 'Rad Dude' and the other says 'Too Cool'. For [Y/N], it read 'Powerful one' and the other one says 'Manly God'.

The Mystery duo stand up tall as the first row of Manotaurs kneel before them. [Y/N] giggles a bit.

[Y/N]: "Yes, kneel before me peasants!" He said with an evil grin as Dipper rolls his eyes.

The back row of the Manly Manotaurs take out bones and plays on the heads of the front row of Manotaurs like drums.

Chutzpar: "Behold our leader, Leaderaur!"

Two Manotaurs standing in front; part away from each other and an old, hunched Manotaur walks out.

Old Manotaur: "Rum te tum tum......" He hummed.

Dipper: "Is he like the oldest, or wisest, or...?"

[Y/N] then chuckles.

[Y/N]: "He looks ridiculous." He mocked with a grin.

The old Manotaur raises his hand slowly.

Old Manotaur: "Greetings, young--" He is cut off by a mouth coming down out of lord now's where and eats the old manotaur.

[Y/N] starts laughing at what just happened.

Chutzpar: "Naw, he's just the offering." He muttered.

He then points upwards.

Chutzpar: "...that. is Leaderaur..." He finished off.

The all mighty Leaderaur, sucks in the old manotaur and swallows it and [Y/N] finally starts laughing.

Leaderaur: "You - You wish to be men?

Dipper & [Y/N]:
"HUUUAAARRRRGGHHH!" They both screamed.

Dipper bangs his chest as [Y/N] smashes his head against a boulder and breaks it.

Manotaurs: "YEAH!!" They cheered in unison.

Leaderaur: "Then you must heroic act, go to highest mountain." He began.

He reaches into his chest and pulls out two spears; [Y/N] then grabs his DIY stick with his pocket knife attached to the end of it as an upgrade.

Leaderaur: "...and bring back head of...the Multi-Bear!" He concluded as he tosses the spears to the two boy's feet.

The Manotaurs gasp as [Y/N] just coughs a couple of times and then picks up his new spear.

Dipper: "The Multi-Bear? Is that some sort of bear?" He questioned.

Leaderaur: "He's our sworn enemy! Conquer him and your mansformation will me complete..."

Dipper: "Conquer? I don't know, man."

As the Leaderaur and Dipper were conversing, Chutzpar looks through Dipper's backpack and pulls out the MCR case.

Chutzpar: "Destructor, is this yours?" He asked.

Dipper was quick to snatch it from Chutzpar.

Dipper: "Don't just go through my stuff like that!" He grumbled.

Manotaur: "Mmm, okay......" He muttered under his breath.

The Pine Tree boy walks back to the spear and picks it up over his head.

Dipper: "WE SHALL CONQUER THE MULTI-BEAR!"

The manotaurs cheer as Leaderaur spouts fire from his nose. A few fire sparks fall on Dipper and [Y/N].
Dipper puts out the fire as [Y/N] just happily stands there.

[Y/N]: "We're okay!"

❌timeskip❌
Пожалуйста-كن صديقا

Picture it, a montage of the best Mystery duo climbing up the mountain; while [Y/N] wouldn't stop coughing none stop sometimes. They both arrive to Multi-bear's cave.

Dipper: "We comin' for you, multi-bear..." He muttered under his breath.

[Y/N] then laughs manically.

[Y/N]: "YEAH! Prepare to PERISH!" He excitedly exclaimed as he lifted up his two edged DIY spear over his head.

♦️{Mabel's POV}

Mabel: "Okay, Grunkle Stan. You started like this......" I said as I put up Stan's before picture.

Mabel: "...but you became." I lower the picture to see Stan with messy clothes and sweat.

'Ew...' part of me thought in my head.

Stan: "Can I scratch myself now?"

Mabel: "No!! Is that throw up on your shirt?" I questioned with a disgusted tone.

Stan: "I don't know how to answer that..." He replied.

I then rip the before picture.

Wendy: "Face it, Mabel. Your uncle's unfixable. Like that spitting pie thing in the diner."

Mabel: "Grunkle Stan, come with me!" I demanded and ran to the door.

Mabel: "...and leave your fucking pants at home!" I added.

Stan: "With pleasure!" He gleefully said as he walks towards me.

+++