Little Dipper [Pt.4]

👹〰️〰️〰️〰️👹'I wonder what Summerween costume [Y/N] would wear

👹〰️〰️〰️〰️👹
'I wonder what Summerween costume [Y/N] would wear... it'd probably be something stupid... maybe...'

~Dipper
👹〰️〰️〰️〰️👹

________________ --- ...- . .-.. -.-- .-

♦️{Dipper's POV}

Dipper: "We've gotta get out of here and save Stan!"

Mabel: "I know!" She puts the Gummy Koala bear she was eating in her sweater's pocket.

Mabel: "I will eat ya later."

Dipper: "Okay, how are we going to do this. Gideon's got magic and, like, a zillion inches on us. On the bright side, at least we're finally the same height again."

♦️{[Y/N]'s POV}

I finally found the window to Baby man's office. I grabbed Waddles and Biscuit before teleportibg in the the office - feeling a bit dizzy due to the fact I haven't really teleported with other living beings in a long while.

'My head hurts! HahahahahahA! Hehe...'

After shaking off my dizziness I saw a hamster leaving the room with something on it's back, butI decided to ignore since I don't have much time to waste!

[Y/N]: "Ok guys! Let's get to work."

We started of by grabbing a bunch of papers from his desk and drawers, we tore them, scribbled on them, I created paper airplanes, basically all that cool fun stuff you can do with paper.

I summoned some paint and paintbrushes. Waddles grabs a hold of one by using his mouth and Biscuit takes a small brush. We start painting the walls with various colours.

❌Timskip❌
{Mystery Shack}

I was in my room that I shared with the Pine twins and was hanging out with my critter pals. We were now covered in paint and a few paper cuts - all lying on my mattress.

[Y/N]: "Man, trashing that Baby bitch's place lifted my mood by a lot! I guess I can forgive Dipshit now..."

Biscuit squeaks in confusion.

[Y/N]: "... oh, you wanna know what happened between Dipshit and I?"

Biscuit nods his head.

[Y/N]: "Ok then! So this is what happened!"

♦️Flashback when Dipper and [Y/N] were in the attic in the Mystery Shack.