Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.5]

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

The Mystery duo finally made it up the mountain and are now entering a cave.

Dipper: "The fuck is a Multi-bear?" He wondered.

[Y/N]: "Well I don't know what it is! Nor do I care! I just wanna kill whatever it is!" He joyfully shouted and then coughed.

♦️{Dipper's POV}

While we walked for a bit, I kept at glancing over at [Y/N] from time to time.

' Damn...' I thought to myself as felt my cheeks grow warm.
I should probably stop checking him out... I don't think it's okay to be feeling whatever this is towards that idiot..

I turn around and notice the Multi-bear waking up behind us. The Multi-bear then roars.

Dipper: "Oh, that's a Multi-bear..." I muttered.

[Y/N]: "So cool!"

Many of the bear heads start roaring as the main head begins to speak.

Multi-bear(Main head): "Bear heads, silence!" He shouted as he hits the other heads to stop them from roaring.

Multi-bear: "Children, why have you come here?" He asked us.

Dipper: "Multi-bear! We seek your head! Or, one of them? There's like-what? Six heads...?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah! So get ready, because shit's about to get crazy in here!" He exclaimed as he lifted the spear over his head and coughs after that.

Multi-bear: "This is foolish! Leave now! Or die!"

[Y/N] and I then point our spears at the Multi-bear monster.

Multi-bear: "So be it!"

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

The Multiple bear heads roar and charges at Dipper and [Y/N].

The duo run up the walls of the walls and avoid being hit by the Multi-bear.

The Multi-headed bear begins to smack a pile of bones towards Dipper, but before they could land a hit on him, [Y/N] grabs Dipper's arm and teleports behind and hides there with Dipper.

♦️{Dipper's POV}

' What the fuck! How did we?!-you know what, nevermind, I've gotta focus! ' I thought to myself.

I jump on one of multi-bear's head and run to the top, choking the main head with the spear and as [Y/N] headbutts on of the lower bear heads. Making the Multi-bear fall over.

Dipper: "A real man shows no fucking mercy!"

[Y/N]: "Yeah you bitch!" He proudly shouted as he pointed the spear at the bizzare bear creature.

The Multi-bear then sighs.

Multi-bear: "Very well, warriors, but will you grant a magical beast one last request?"