Boss Mabel [Pt.2]

👹〰️〰️〰️👹"Hey man, you seem like a pretty cool dude

👹〰️〰️〰️👹
"Hey man, you seem like a pretty cool dude. Let's hang out some time..."

~ Wendy
👹〰️〰️〰️👹

+++

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Soos: "I gave him a suggestion to improve the Shack once. I had this idea where I could be, like, the Mystery Shack mascot: Questiony the Question Mark. I ask people questions, you know. Do the question dance." He said as he showed them a piece of paper with his costume design on it.

Mabel: "That sounds fucking amazing!"

[Y/N]: "Hmm, not too bad."

Wendy: "Oh, cool!"

Dipper: "Yeah, totally!"

Soos: "Yeah, well... Stan said I couldn't handle it."

Mabel: "He said what!?"

❌timeskip❌
{Mystery Shack}

♦️{Mabel's POV}

When my Grunkle said goodbye to the last few customers and closed the door that I was hiding behind, I called out to him.

Mabel: "You!" I point towards him and he yelps in surprise.

Mabel: "Grunkle Stan, you've gone too far this time!" I said as I followed him to his office.

Mabel: "... did you seriously tell Soos not to follow his hopes and dreams because he 'couldn't handle it?'"

'That's not nice to crush someone's dreams like that!'

Stan: "Look, kid, let me break it down for you. Being a boss is about commanding respect. If you give people everything they ask for, they'll walk all over ya."

Mabel: "No way! I bet you'd make way more money being nice then being a big grumpy bitch to everyone all the time." I argued.

Stan: "Ha! You think you know more about business than I do? You think you could wear this hat"

Mabel: "Yeah! 'Cause I give people respect! And stickers!" I say with a serious look and stamped a bloodied skull sticker on my left cheek.

Stan: "Ha! I'd make more money on vacation then you would, running this place!"

Mabel: "Then why don't you go on vacation?" I suggested.