Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.3]

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Inside the mountain is a cave full of Manotaurs.

Dipper: "This place is amazing!" He said in awe.

[Y/N]: "Man! This is crazy!"

Chutzpar: "The gnomes live in the trees, the merpeople live in the water, 'Cause they're losers! But we Manotaurs, crash in the MAN CAVE!"

He then bangs a gong.

Chutzpar: "BEASTS! I have brought you, a hairless children!" He shouted as he pushes Dipper and [Y/N] forward.

[Y/N]: "Heyo there bitches!" He said with a smile.

Dipper: "...S'up" he uttered.

Chutzpar: "This is, uh, Pubetor, Testosteror, Pituitor, and. And you are?" He said while gesturing to several Minotaurs.

[Y/N]: "I'm the all mighty and powerful [Y/N] the Terrorizor!" He proudly shouted as the Manotaurs cheered for him.

Dipper: "...uuh and my name's Dipper......"

The Manotaurs then boo at him.

Dipper: "...the... Destructor?"

Manotaurs: "Yeah. Yeah that's better." He said as the other Minotaurs nod in agreement.

Chutzpar bangs the gong.

Chutzpar: "Dipper The Destructor and [Y/N] the Terrorizor wants us to teach them the secrets to our manliness."

[Y/N]: "Well I just came here for an adventure." He uttered and then coughs.

Dipper: "Anyway, I need your help!"

Dipper pulls down his shirt to show his hairless bare chest and lean body.

Dipper: "Look at this guys! Look at this!" He shouted as [Y/N] tried to hold in his laughter.

Manotaurs: "I must confer with the High Council."

The Manotaurs turn around and huddle.

Manotaur2: "He's a human; I don't like him."

Manotaur3: "I DON'T LIKE YOUR FACE!" He angrily shouted as he punches Manotaur2.

The Manotaurs start fighting.

Dipper: "I think I'm starting to like these guys... what about you [Y/N]?" He said as he turned to [Y/N].

However, [Y/N] wasn't by him. Dipper then turned to the Manotaurs and saw him fighting them as well.

Dipper: "[Y/N]?!" He shouted in confusion.

[Y/N]: "ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!" He screamed as he lifted a Manotaur and threw him at another Manotaur.

----

Back at The Mystery Shack. Stan is shuffling cards.

Mabel: "Okay, Grunkle Stan. Welcome to the first day of whatever is left of your life! First, a before picture."