Double Dipper [Pt.3]

♦️{Dipper's POV}

♦️{Dipper's POV}

Dipper: "We got to get rid of Robbie if I ever want to dance with Wendy." I muttered.

Wendy: "Hey, Dipper! We're gonna go sit on the couch! Meet us when you're done." She announced.

Dipper: "Oh no! They're sitting on the couch! We gotta think of something quick!"

I spot Robbie's bike.

Dipper: "I got an idea!"

Tyrone: "I got the same one. But we're gonna need some help."

♦️{Your POV}

I was just chilling and relaxing, while coughing a bit, until I saw T-- I mean PT come back from around a corner.

Tyrone: "[Y/N], I need you to cover me for a few more minutes." He said.

[Y/N]: "Wait wh--" He then cuts me off.

Tyrone: "Okay thanks buddy!" He shouted as he ran away.

'I'm gonna make him fucking pay!' I angrily thought.

I start giving people the tickets and taking their money.

[Y/N]: "Fuck Pine Tree. Ditching me to do all the boring work, how dare he treats the great [Y/N] like this." I angrily grumbled to myself.

♦️{Mabel's POV}

Pacifica was on stage and she just finished her performance.

Pacifica: "Try and top that!" She says as she walked over to me and hands me the microphone.

Pacifica: "Oh, Grenda, by the way, you sound like a professional wrestler." She comments before walking off.

Grenda: "I WANNA PUT HER IN A HEADLOCK AND MAKE HER FEEL PAIN!" She screamed.

Mabel: "It's not over 'til it's over, sisters! Watch this!" I say and make my way onstage.

Mabel: "Soos! Give me the most song you got hip-hop, funk and breakbeat music you've got!" I said.

Soos then presses a button and began playing [insert song]. When the song came on, the crowd's attention was immediately drawn to me as I began dancing.

Everyone was amazed by my moves and began cheering like crazy! Everyone expect that blonde bitch!

I finish off my performance and proudly smile while Pacifica glares at me.

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Dipper comes up to Soos and whispers something in his ear.

Soos: "Dudes, would the owner of a silver and red dirt bike please report outside. It is being stolen right now."

Robbie: "Wait, WHAT?!" He questionably shouted.

Clones 3 and 4 of Dipper ride Robbie's bike away from the shack while laughing.